SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by watchTV3 Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:45 am

I would seriously run if I were Neil. He should hook up with his ex and dump Sam.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:26 pm

The previews of the ending were interesting. She said she wondered if he wanted a divorce and it was going to be her fault. I'm not sure if it was spliced and diced, but it looks like she'll be the handful, and he'll be the patient one.

That was very strange behavior.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Someone should really do her a favor and tell her she isn't funny. I had 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:52 pm

In the new preview for the wedding night she tells Neil she wasn't attracted to him. Oh well Sam's friends seemed into him. I mean he seriously ran with the punches after the first nine jokes.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:36 pm

I can't embed the vid. Hopefully the link works.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Samantha is getting on my nerves. I like her at first but now it is grating on my last nerve, she like to atttack cant she just relax and go with the flow for a while?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:49 am

I like Sam and Neil, individually and together. Its a bit surprising to me...as on pre-show i didn't care much for this couple; my fav was actually David and Ashley.  

from reading here and there, i have came up to my own conclusion that Sneil pairing is the only one left together after the 6 weeks Big Decision. I hope they can make it to the 6 months reveal. Praying

Yes, Sam is OTT at occasions. I would guess being a military kid who moves a lot, she was molded to always mask raw emotions by pretending to be a tough cookie. Good thing, she seems to have learned from this experience. Neil seems to have the skill to handle her giggling .

Out of the 3 couples, this one has no reason to screw up the marriage, IMO. Money is not an issue for both of them (cough2 David and Ashley, if rumor is to believed.. hmmm ), nor the bad behavior pre-show and the questionable readiness (cough2 Tres....Rolling Eyes ).  Sneil seem genuinely are looking for love. Trivia : they are also the oldest couple out of US Franchise. It would means something..(at least i hope)  sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 2498057887 . I also love how Neil is close to Sam's fam, esp the Pop (Rob), and got compliments publicly from him. You can 'fake' such thing -"evertyhing is fine, we are still together"- with your (former) spouse (looking at you, David!..giggling ) but not with your in-laws, IMO. One of the reasons to believe Sneil had make it. yes

After the trainwreck of S2, i found this couple as a breath of fresh air that could hook me again on this show. ( don't care much for the other 2 since i doubt they are still an item anyway hmmm ) . So all is good in MAFS universe for me yes .

Looking forward to hear everyone's opinion and sleuthing for the rest of the seasons.. bestbud!
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:37 am

I think in the end they might work especially after the near fatal car crash and how calmly he spoke to her to get her on the right track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:56 am

Joy15 welcomebanner

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:42 am

Welcome1 Joy15!

Good post. I enjoyed reading your perspective. Sam annoys me, but I'm trying to get past that. I think Neil is a sweetheart. I hope all three couples are successful. I like them all as couples.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:40 pm

I find Sam really mean spirited.  I'd be completely checked out on her if I was Neil, especially after she was berating him repeatedly during the day and then he made one comment about her changing how she spoke about him (which was just awful) and she got so upset and said he went off on her.  Huh?  He did nothing but speak calmly to her which is a lot more than I can say for her.

I guess we'll see if she really changes at all after the incident at the end, but even though it's a stressful situation, really she's shown some colors that make me think Neil should believe what he's already seen from her and run away as soon as possible. I can't even see how he'd want to build a friendship with her at this point. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Sam tweeted a ton yesterday and one of the things she wrote is that she didn't deserve Neil, past tense. Something about that past tense makes me think they're still together. I like no spoilers for this show for once!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator