SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:21 am

Should be interesting. We watch that every week for years......and years.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:58 am

I've been watching for over a decade!

I'd like to see Chris Manson make a guest appearance on this Bachelor-inspired episode as the host of Heart's Desire. I think he should be the perp and then Olivia Benson puts him in cuffs. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:26 am

bluwavz wrote:I've been watching for over a decade!

I'd like to see Chris Manson make a guest appearance on this Bachelor-inspired episode as the host of Heart's Desire. I think he should be the perp and then Olivia Benson puts him in cuffs. :uptonogood

Okay we need an SVU thread. The last episode, I need to discuss.

Please leave CM locked up.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:11 am

nd4reality wrote:Have there been any more released promos for the show ?

Someone on Instagram created an excellent collage of all the bachelorettes if one of you more included folk can bring that over.

So waiting to fangirl regrading this season.
grace8136 wrote:This one ND?

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 16 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-01%20at%2012.05.02%20AM_zps0mi3iyxd
source

Not counting JoJo, since her season hasn't aired:

1. Which season was your favorite?
2. Which bachelorette(s) did you like the least?
3. Which 'ette (in your opinion) had the happiest ever after whether directly from the show or after?
ETA:
4. Which bachelorette do you think you would most enjoy being friends with?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:12 am

grace8136 wrote:For me:
1. Des (foiler)
2. Kaitlyn
3. Ashley
ETA:
4. Jillian

Sprite wrote:For me:

1. Jillian's season was my favourite because she seemed the most natural on camera. Warm, relatable, fun fashion sense and goofy. Not to mention she had a good travel schedule. cheerleader

2. It's a tie for me between Andi and Kaitlyn. Andi I was expecting to dislike and she went above and beyond. Kaitlyn I was looking forward to and by the end, I couldn't get her off my screen fast enough. I wasn't a fan of Emily either, but not to the degree of the other two. no no

3. Ashley and Des. Both found great guys and have a family...or will shortly...and went back to their careers and seem to be doing better than ever. :married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 am

grace8136 wrote:Sprite, I'll add a forth question, because I like Jillian too. 4. for me.. Jillian.

1. Which season was your favorite?
2. Which bachelorette(s) did you like the least?
3. Which 'ette (in your opinion) had the happiest ever after whether directly from the show or after?
4. Which bachelorette do you think you would most enjoy being friends with?

stuckinsc wrote:I'll play.

I loved Meredith's season. She and Ian had smokin chemistry and I actually liked the show a little simpler.

Emily was easily my least favorite. Andi has over taken her in post show actions, but oh poor Emily was my least favorite during the season. I never understood why rich, privilidged Emily deserved as much sympathy as she got and selling a woman who has never and will never work a day in her life as a single mom who need support bothered me. Emily was so unlike any other single mom I know, it still bugs me.

Ashley and Des have the best HEAs. So happy for both of them and their growing families.

I would love hanging out with snarky Meredith, plus the gal cook.

How about ETA favorite male F1-4? I don't know if I can pick just one, but we had some great guys come through and not become the bachelor.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:14 am

sophienette wrote:HELLO DARLINGS!!!!

welcomeback

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:15 am

nd4reality wrote:Thanks grace. Isn't that wonderful? Creds to whomever made that.

Grest questions and I'll answer I. Some detail. Did not watch the Firestone season so skipped Jen

1. Jillian by far as fav. Lead. Ali as fav season because I was into that season big time both with watching, re watching scenes and more importantly, on the boards sleuthing including preseason. RS did not have as much detail like he seems to these days and he also got the ending so wrong. DEs was good because of every foiler towards the end but hard on the boards because the RS believers were over powering (same as Brad2). Like swimming against the current.
Best looking guys was Des from all the seasons.

2. Andi, before during and after worst lead (and imo person) followed by Deanna. Worst season is harder, to call maybe Jen since I did not watch a single minute. None were bad because of the ahem, hot guys.

3 While all the married/ pregnant bettes make me squeal with how happy and settled they are, gotta go with the single mom Emily. Her life seems to be out of a fairy tale somehow. And she benefits from the fame she got. With barely any negativity that some of the others get. Win win.
4 None really. They are way too young confident and pretty to give me a side glance but maybe Des because she seems the softest of the lot.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:15 am

nd4reality wrote:Fav male contestants fro Mach season ? From sticks ETA"..........
Going backwards and picking a couple person, my fav being the first listed :
1 kaitlyn barely developed a fav because of all the iciness but loved her and Shawn, jj/Clint and Jared on bip

2 Andi Marcus
3 Des Drew

3 Emily Sean and Arie
4 Ashley Ryan P and West lee post season

5 Ali Chris l and Roberto
6 Jillian kiptyn
6 Deanna Jason
8 Meredith Ian

9!trista Charlie

Out of all, we missed out on Arie as a lead imo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:16 am

sosleepy wrote:Oh! I'll play!

1. Favorite season: Probably Jillian's. It was fun, she had good travel, I liked her "love story" with Ed, she had just the right amount of drama, she handled everything pretty well and was nice and respectful to her guys. I also loved her fashion. Honorable mention to Trista for setting the tone and marrying her dude, and to Emily's season. I actually really liked the single mom dynamic. It made things feel more serious, and I liked it. The complete collapse of Jef and Emily so soon kind of made the whole thing seem like a farce to me, but I did enjoy the season while it was airing. It just hasn't held up as well as Jillian or Trista's season for me.

2. Least favorite Bachelorette: Andi, hands down. Unlike the Bachelors, I actually feel like ALL of The Bachelorettes are mostly good people who handled the show relatively well (to varying degrees). All seem happy and prosperous post show, and like decent, fun people. Exception: Andi Dorfman. She's one hard a$$, cold as ice human. I didn't like how she handled JPG, I thought she was heinus to many of the guys on her season, most notably Eric and Nick. And her book coming out and everything she has done post-Bachelor is just ick and gross to me. Go away Andi.

3. Who had the best HEA: This one is kind of hard because ALL of them seem happy now, many with dream careers (Jillian, Ashley, Des, Ali), most with families and/or growing families, almost all with what seem to be their dream guy. I always thought Meredith was the exception here. Her life seems more tragic and sad than the others. For this purpose, I guess I'll go with a 3-way tie between Trista/Ashley/Des for actually getting the "fairy tale" and marrying their F1. Maybe I'll edge Des in the lead, because in addition to Chris, I think her career is in a place right now it would not have been without the show. Plus she turned a potentially devastating season into something so beautiful.

4. Who would I most be friends with: Ashley or Des hands down. They seem the most down to earth, friendly, and relatable.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:21 am

nd4reality wrote: the posts on this thread can be a separate thread where we can discuss past seasons, the edits, trends etc ?
Like I have a theory that they edit limo entrances so that the F1 Is not edited to be first out the limo except like when they actually came out first like Lauren's.

I also feel like the promos don't feature the F1 coming out the limo. Don't remember that unless someone else can. They keep ther hidden.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 1:22 am

All posts have been removed from the NO Spoiler thread and posted here.

Reminder, no discussion related to the current season as Spoilers are only allowed in threads titled SPOILERS.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23