SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:28 pm

^^ he/she is already a little fashionista like its mom.

OH and Sean's trainer is tagged in the pic so the adorable onsie must be a gift from him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Seems the forum monster ate my post.

I have a strong feeling the nursery and their baby gifts will be heavily elephant themed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ELowephant is pretty perfect. Can't believe I hadn't thought of that one before.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:38 pm

If the nursery isn't elephant heavy, I'll make Umngirl eat her hat. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:09 pm

ELOWEPHANT is pretty damn cute. I'd love to see Sean in an XL as well but not an XL onesie. cantstopl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 pm

That onesie is the cutest! Can't wait to see Peanut wearing it. :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:33 pm

And baby makes three Smiley Nothing I'm wearing is maternity, so feel free to copy me @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Final bid for the charity date in Dallas: $4,451!!!!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:09 pm

^^ Got it at a bargain price, I see. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Lol they're so fancy

Marriage is digging splinters out of your spouse's big toe with a safety pin. Keeping it sexy is what we do. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Text from the hubs. Awwww

(heart eyed emoji) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:15 pm

And to the people who took this text to mean they are having a boy and naming him Mylo, thanks for the laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Still love that the display names in their phones are still the same.

Side note: Cat has another launch event for her line at Swoozies in Dallas on 2/18. It's a stationary store so makes perfect sense. Hopefully her line will expand to all Swoozies locations across the country.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78