SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Best quote was Andi saying she doesn't want to be a fame wh@re. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:40 pm

julychild wrote:It's not what I'd wear, but think it would have looked better if it were all black. Don't like it but I don't think it's ugly...it's just, it's just...something!

spitcoffee

It sure is ... something. Yee!

And OMG that TMZ video. Double Yee! Funny stuff
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:10 pm

New People Interview. All I can say is it's nice to know Andi is still a know-it-all egotistical bitch  giggling  & nothing has changed. She needs a self-improvement book to read asap.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20998864,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:New People Interview. All I can say is it's nice to know Andi is still a know-it-all egotistical bitch  giggling  & nothing has changed. She needs a self-improvement book to read asap.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20998864,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

All of the comments - cantstopl Maybe there will be a few, but I can't imagine anyone buying this so-called book. The TMZ guys' comments were spot on.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:50 am

KB_Mom wrote:The color of the top is similar to the dress she made for the CS season premier.

To me, the "top" looks like she intended to sew a valance for a window in her apartment, and a blouse, ran out of time, decided to wear the curtain valance.

If the idea was to show off her body, it was a fail imo.  The top is so weird it distracts the eye from her body to the top itself with a WTH is that? no idea

Maybe she had some leftover fabric and thought she'd have another go at that career in fashion.

As for the People interview...she sucks talking in that video. She used to sound somewhat intelligent and now she just sounds awkward....as if she has fried a few too many brain cells. She just seems kind of pathetic. I can see JPab just laughing at all this....shades of Brad and his meatball sandwich.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:26 am

So according to people headline today that her upcoming book is all about this laugh out loud . Oh! This can't be good for Josh giggling  I mean who else she talked about like this . Not jpab laugh out loud cantstopl . Oh andi.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 23idw5u

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Eb97c9
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 9zt107Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 XgicucAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Oaw2uvAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 2pqw5k8Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 30szzauAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Just saw the post with her outfit. Really gross. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:12 pm

‏@AndiDorfman  5h5 hours ago
Retweeted People Magazine
And that cute guys run on the Westside Highway  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 61 263a Andi Dorfman added,

People Magazine @people
#TheBachelorette @AndiDorfman shares good, bad and 'psychotic' relationship details in book http://peoplem.ag/wEuajaV

She's such a tease. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Not that I'm ever going to read her book but just the whole concept of her writing a book about her ex's (whomever she had mentioned) confirms what a rotten character she is. She really is my worst Bachelorette and for that matter Lead by a mile. There is a long list of ugly things she has done while the camaras were rolling but her psychotic treatment of Eric will forever be a reminder of her true nature. There really is no comparison. Just no.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not that I'm ever going to read her book but just the whole concept of her writing a book about her ex's (whomever she had mentioned) confirms what a rotten character she is. She really is my worst Bachelorette and for that matter Lead by a mile. There is a long list of ugly things she has done while the camaras were rolling but her psychotic treatment of Eric will forever be a reminder of her true nature. There really is no comparison.  Just no.

:yes: I could not agree more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Someone is actually worse than Kaitlyn? That's pretty hard to do, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:03 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Someone is actually worse than Kaitlyn? That's pretty hard to do, laugh out loud.

Night and day. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345