SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn look very uncomfortable.
Wedding date is April 1st?
April Fools sounds about right no no Rolling Eyes

That, and they have so much fun reading the rumours of the breakups. So much fun lashing out?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:56 am

DebutAlbum wrote:I just re-watched the season preview, and it looks like the rose ceremony where Ben excuses himself to talk to Chris Harrison, and then gets emotional sitting on the stairs, is in Indiana. If so, that's the RC where he sent Becca home. IF in fact that was in Indiana, it appears that he was conflicted about sending Becca home. If that is the case, that wouldn't support what RS said about Ben tells Becca, directly, not to come on the season, which I have said multiple times I do not believe to be true, based on what I have heard from people "in the know." A quote from CH: "What you're contemplating right now, that would absolutely change everything."

Not necessarily, I think it's possible that he still felt bad having to send her home, even if (big if) he didn't want her there to begin with. I'm sure they connected on a friendly level at least, and this would be the 2nd public rejection/dumping she's had in a year. Ben is a sweety, I don't doubt that it was probably hard to do.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:57 am

reason wrote:Is it me or is kaitlyn looking like a old hag sorry just be truthful.  The way they are looking is like a break up will be coming soon.

She looks terrible. Haggard. Good thing she's going to pause on the drinking.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:58 am

Shawn doesn't look to happy

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:58 am

Hopefully a sober January will help Kaitlyn realize she doesn't need alcohol to have a good time.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 87b72b10  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 86669110  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:58 am

Kaitlyn's partying ways are certainly showing.

In four hours, Ben would have been up 24 hours east coast time. He must be exhausted. Going from one time zone to another back to another.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:59 am

eversotrue wrote:Does anyone else think Ben is acting strange? laugh out loud He seems fidgety and a little grumpy. Tired? Nervous? Did Kimmel tap today? Maybe he'll seem different on there.

Yes taped today.  I think he is tired, he said he has been up since 3 AM.  That plus traveling across the country I am sure he is exhausted. He probably also being carful not to give anything away.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:00 am

So what was the major Bach Fam news supposed to be? Did I miss it?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:00 am

Maybe he did not want to sit next to the Kaitlyn either.  Please Lord make this be the last time I see kaitlyn on my tv enough is enough. My 2016 heartfelt wish.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:01 am

bluwavz wrote:So what was the major Bach Fam news supposed to be? Did I miss it?
Absolutely nothing lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:01 am

eversotrue wrote:Does anyone else think Ben is acting strange? laugh out loud He seems fidgety and a little grumpy. Tired? Nervous? Did Kimmel tap today? Maybe he'll seem different on there.
I think he's tired and I think he doesn't really like being center of attention. Plus, like Ben said, he's kind of an awkward guy. I didn't notice anything out of ordinary.

I did love the extended double Shawn/Ben hug. Their little bromance is so cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:01 am

Kait, Shawn and Ben are friends. It was nice to see. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214