SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am

Maddy wrote: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 CX7F08zUMAAPWEj
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
@kaitlynbristowe, @Shawn_Booth

Anyone else find it funny that Kaitlyn's lipstick is very similar to Britt's signature shade from last season?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am

Shawn hardly gets to say a word edgwise, that's why IMO he appears to be on a leash. Kaitlyn sounded like she was on something. Her lips look ridiculous.

JMHO I thought these two would get married, but I'm not so certain any more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am

bleuberry wrote:Which engagements did they mention?

Nikki and Ashley S.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:10 am

Maddy wrote: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 CX7F08zUMAAPWEj
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
@kaitlynbristowe, @Shawn_Booth

I was staring at Shawn trying to figure out why he looks so much cuter here, must be the normal smile. Now please stop smirking in pics laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:10 am

Lauren R didn't come back.. Did they not put it in...?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Shawn hardly gets to say a word edgwise, that's why IMO he appears to be on a leash. Kaitlyn sounded like she was on something. Her lips look ridiculous.

JMHO I thought these two would get married, but I'm not so certain any more.

I still think that Shawn has an extended issue from his car accident. They are still living with his sister, I can't imagine being newly engaged and moving my fiance in with my sister and her family. Just too weird. Oddly, I do think they will get married. Kaitlyn is never going to find another man to put up with her and adore her crap like Shawn does. I think if they break up it will be her and I just don't see her giving him up.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:12 am

All this time I was worried about JoJo's voice driving me up the wall I didn't realize Amanda had that weird baby talk going on.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:14 am

Lauren got a lot of firsts tonight. First intro, first out of limo, and first rose. She's beautiful, seems sweet, has a pretty speaking voice, and her and Ben are off to a great connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:15 am

Sean's just a bit quieter than Kaitlyn. Not too different than Ryan or Roberto when they were with their Bachelorettes. Shawn did buy a house, so I think he just chose to live with his sister for the time being before buying another one. I definitely don't think it's because he has some kind of physical/mental issues from the accident...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:15 am

Ben kissed at least 10 girls this season. I also saw him kissing Lauren H (to be expected since she had a 1on 1.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:16 am

Amanda's voice is worse than Whitney and Lindsay and everybody else. Lovely lady...but my gosh. Team Caila or JoJo for Ette!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:17 am

I thought Kaitlyn and Shawn looked extremely tense and strained.
I don't see this lasting. Not if Shawn gets off his leash.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214