SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:42 am

Ben Zorn ‏@Ben_Zorn
I hope this girl speaks Russian the whole season! poor Ben! Beautiful though!

well, I didn't get why she was speaking only Russian!!! Suspect
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:42 am

BlackHalo wrote:I like Caila. She made me laugh intentionally and unintentionally. 

Ben really only had chemistry with Lauren B. and Olivia IMO.

I did like how she went "SEXY!" after Ben told her he worked in back-end office software sales (or something like that). She does seem a lot different than what I expected.

I only saw chemistry between Ben and those two women too. We didn't really see him have too much or any 1-on-1 time with people like Becca and Amanda, so I'm interested to see more of that. I did notice that Jubilee seemed to be featured in the promo a lot, which kind of surprised me, since she leaves halfway through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:43 am

Lauren went from 4k followers to 11k followers already.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:45 am

Today's usually the day a lot of people read RS's spoilers for the first time and find out who the F1 is, so that makes sense. I feel like Lauren will be very well-liked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:45 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CX60bd4UwAAXpG2
Sarah Herron ‏@sarahherron West Hollywood, CA
Looks like a #Bachelor viewing party to me! @accesshollywood #access #ahbachelorparty
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:47 am

SAVE AMANDA. Chris just said on Kimmel, he likes her!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:49 am

eversotrue wrote:SAVE AMANDA. Chris just said on Kimmel, he likes her!

No Chris can have her so I don't have to see her as the B'ette! laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:51 am

nothatgirl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I like Caila. She made me laugh intentionally and unintentionally. 

Ben really only had chemistry with Lauren B. and Olivia IMO.

I did like how she went "SEXY!" after Ben told her he worked in back-end office software sales (or something like that). She does seem a lot different than what I expected.

I only saw chemistry between Ben and those two women too. We didn't really see him have too much or any 1-on-1 time with people like Becca and Amanda, so I'm interested to see more of that. I did notice that Jubilee seemed to be featured in the promo a lot, which kind of surprised me, since she leaves halfway through.
Jubilee is in the 5 to watch though.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:51 am

Tenley is way too nice, but if I were her, I'd be throwing things at my TV, since Amanda is basically her (same voice, same hair, same vibe), except younger. And they both got married and divorced super young too... only difference is that Amanda has kids.

I hope for her sake she read the spoilers and knows Amanda doesn't win.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:59 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CX7EI7LWsAA6RFf
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Pause the craziness to just say that @benhiggi is one stand-up guy. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:10 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CX7Bsu7WQAAgxc-
Couch space comes at a premium in the @BachelorABC house. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:12 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 CX7HLwRWEAAOQeZ
Still can't get over this. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214