SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:38 am

kimberlyg wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Jubilee is in the 5 to watch though.

There's always one random person in there, so I didn't think much of it. I'm glad she'll be featured a lot because she seems really interesting and fun.

I'm guessing Jubilee is a lock for BIP.  I kind of wish she made it one or two more episodes so that she could be the 'ette.  But I'll take Caila as a close second.  

I thought JoJo's game was cute, and she seems significantly older than 24.  Now I kind of get why her ex is 38.  Something about her reminds me of Sammi Steffens, though...  and that's not a good thing.

Yeah, she seems pretty mature and well-spoken for her age. She comes from such a well-educated and successful family, it makes sense. She looks SO much like Lucy Hale. I didn't see it to much in the pictures, but in her ITMs, the resemblance was very strong.

She actually doesn't remind me of anyone from the franchise right now, which I like. It gives me hope that I'll like her. I did like how she kind of made fun of Ben for not knowing where San Antonio was!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:42 am

Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Those girls looked hungrier than the Sheboygan Eater's Club at an all you can eat buffet for First Impression Rose. - @jjhlane #TheBachelor

Devastation from not receiving the First Impression Rose (I hate myself for capping that) will affect these women for years. - @jjhlane

Nothing in life can prepare you for the pressure cooker that is The Rose Ceremony. NOTHING. - @jjhlane #TheBachelor

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:42 am

Just finished watching the episode. Loving Ben so far seems so genuine and earnest! I think JoJo was my favourite from of a personality perspective, she seemed confident and a little quirky.

I thought that Ben had great chemistry with Lauren on that front step, she seems very sweet.

Hoping for a season of the bachelor I actually enjoy! Fingers crossed Smiley

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:53 am

All threads are now open.

Thanks!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:57 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 CX7FUaDWsAAl4Iz
Chris Rackliffe Verified account  ‏@crackliffe
Reactions to the First Impression Rose. #TheBachelor

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:32 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 CX7LMBlUMAAjIM8
Lacy Abercrombie ‏@abercrombielacy
#TheBachelor summed up
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:35 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 CX7LVA8UMAAYcF1
E! Online Verified account  ‏@eonline    
The tears. The drama. The heartbreak. Thanks for watching #TheBachelor with us, everyone! It's Ben fun.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:38 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 CX7OQccWcAAr9Yp
Yahoo TV Verified account  ‏@YahooTV
.@ChrisBHarrison blogs #TheBachelor season premiere: http://yhoo.it/1ZLbtRZ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:41 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 CX7POUKUAAAwbUF
Joe Motisi ‏@JoeMotisi
Gotta be that unicorn #TheBachelor #Benicorn
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:46 am

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05  
They should have brought back Juan Pablo to give @benhiggi advice #TheBachelor

When the mini-horse has a better chance of getting a rose than its owner ... #TheBachelor

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05  · 39m39 minutes ago  
Huey the horse literally has got a better chance of getting the first impression rose than this Lace girl does #TheBachelor

Sorry @jjhlane chicken enthusiast is way better than "former investment banker"

I'm glad we have a bachelor who can actually speak in full sentences this season. #TheBachelor

I would rather date the dentist from my season than the dentist from this one. #TheBachelor @ChrisStrandburg

I was on a TV show with Amber and I still don't remember who she is #TheBachelor

I wonder how many of the guys from my season are already messaging this seasons girls on Instagram #TheBachelor looking at you @jjhlane

I wonder if ABC has already purchased the twins plane tickets to next seasons Bachelor in Paradise...

My Bachelor top 5 choices to win it all- no particular order- Lace(just kidding)...JoJo, Olivia, LB, Lauren B and Amanda.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:02 am

Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05  2h2 hours ago
Caila dumped her boyfriend because she thought someone on TV was cute? I better disconnect the cable box before Jade gets home.

Safe to say I think from Tanner and JJ's tweets they know insider stuff.
No surprise. It's a small family Bach Nation is.

ETA: JoJo faved that tweet about Caila.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:04 am

Watched Bachelor Live and Becca got the most % points for someone who would go most far (HTDs). Even the co-host had Becca in her draft pick. She seemed to be very well received on SM too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Premier - Episode 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
IWouldMarryAshleyI
california90
bronco18
Mommyof2
Sprite
KB_Mom
theKeptGrits
Dog&pheonix
Ayana
pavalygurl
Ash2214