SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick name

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 19 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 37 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 68

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

Post by SLA44 Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:39 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm probably the only one, but none of these feel "right" to me. Sometimes a couple's nickname just flows and makes sense. I don't think any of these fit the bill. So I'll be the weirdo calling then Ben & Lauren all season. Lol
Me Too!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:43 pm

I should probably add that I've used a couple nickname for only two of the couple's from this show (SeanCat and Jash) so I'm just an odd duck. I always feel weird every season when people have these nicknames and I'm just over here using their real names. Lol

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 86669110 Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Where's the choice for none?

Like umngirl, I use their given names. Guess it is showing my age because I think the nicknames are dumb.

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:05 pm

I think Benlo or Benlolo would probably make the most "sense" since those are their nicknames combined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:47 pm

I voted for BenLo! I think nicknames are fun sometimes when they're cute and/or creative, but I'll probably just use B/L most of the time, like I do with most couples. All the Bachelor ones have been kind of lame, although I did like Jodi because it means "couple" in hindi, which I thought was pretty cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:50 pm

I think we should probably wait until Monday..lets so how they "are" first, maybe the it'll come easier..?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:03 pm

There's no right or wrong. Everyone can call them what ever they choose. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:10 pm

I like Bren best because it's nice and short. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:49 am

umngirl wrote:I should probably add that I've used a couple nickname for only two of the couple's from this show (SeanCat and Jash) so I'm just an odd duck. I always feel weird every season when people have these nicknames and I'm just over here using their real names. Lol
If you are an odd duck then that makes two of us odd ducks but I've never been one to use the nicknames either - I prefer their real names.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 pm

I found Benren and La ben , on the internet , not much you can add together and come up with a good combo ,
I hope their connection will make up for not so great nick names .

giggling :girlfan rose bud

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:51 pm

I actually think Ben and Lauren have some pretty good options for their nickname. I prefer these than let's say, SeanCat, only because I don't like the fact that Sean's full name is in the nickname. Same with Kaitlyn and Shawn's nickname, where his whole last name is in the name. But I'm picky like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:59 pm

Ahh, I can't seem to decide enough to vote laugh out loud I'm sure something will stick once it airs..

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

+10
rc49ers
albean99
umngirl
mindless
rhondam