SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick name

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 19 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap54%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 37 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 68

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:11 am

None feel right to me either yet but that's because we don't know the essence of this duo yet laugh out loud I'm looking forward to meeting them hi hi

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:08 pm

I like Ren-Ben. :yes:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:05 pm

What if JoJo is the F1? Then what? giggling Bennifer, Brangelina...I'm thinking this must stop.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:15 pm

I thought she was when I saw the baseball date which is usually a F1 thing. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:25 pm

JoBen? BenJo? JoJoBen? Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll - Page 3 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Nick Name - Poll

+10
rc49ers
albean99
umngirl
mindless
rhondam