SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by babs Tue May 10, 2016 8:25 pm

I don't think they owe us a long explanation of their lives but a simple statement of yes we are still together or no we are not would go along way to satisfy their fans.  They obvious like their fans following them but I can't seem to understand why they continue to ignore them.  I agree that they should just go silent on their sm  and be done with it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 10, 2016 8:42 pm

Or one person is trying to hang on while the other may not want to. Lacy uses her SM for her business, I don't think she should have to lose that marketing angle even if she had a "fake" tv wedding. Even that, it may not have been fake at the time, but something happened before they made it official in the USA. 

I don't think they owe us anything, but I agree a statement would help end speculation, but the nasty comments will continue no matter what.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 10, 2016 9:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Or one person is trying to hang on while the other may not want to. Lacy uses her SM for her business, I don't think she should have to lose that marketing angle even if she had a "fake" tv wedding. Even that, it may not have been fake at the time, but something happened before they made it official in the USA. 

I don't think they owe us anything, but I agree a statement would help end speculation, but the nasty comments will continue no matter what.
Speaking of "her business", I wonder if now that she is doing realty, she has given the helm back of adminning her assisted ilving/half way houses to her parental units. I don't think she ever was more than a figure head, but still.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Probably, I think she was very young to be "in charge". At least we have never heard stories of their families facilities being subpar. Lacy can seem a little like an airhead, but she at least does not seem to mind actually working. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 10, 2016 11:45 pm

I don't think she ever was in charge. I think she was figure headed. That is my own opinion. These were assisted living facilities of approx. 15 beds not running at full capacity. They do not go by the same state/fed regs as long term care/rehab facilities. Their inspections are like oranges to the other apples.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 10, 2016 11:48 pm

True, but even with inspections being different, with Lacy's growing fame, if there was something bad to say, I would have expected to hear a little bit. Maybe I am wrong. I admit I have a soft spot for those willing to care for others, especially if they do it without abusing the people or the system.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 11, 2016 12:34 am

No. (IMO)
These couple of buildings(one time I saw 3 with her name as admin., one time 2) are considered social living environments and not health care settings. 
The regs are totally, totally different. Much different type of inspections. 
It's pretty hard to get a "bad" inspection on what she is "running" and at that capacity of maybe 3-6 residents.
 With that being said, I have difficulty seeing her put in a day to day at any of them and doing realty on the side. No admin. I've ever met or worked with has that kind of time. This is a 24/7 job in LTC. 
I have spent what I would call a lifetime in geriatrics as a nurse and that means feeding, toileting, dressing, transferring, bathing and all kinds of real things done for those that can not do for themselves, in addition to the paperwork, treatments and med passes, dealing with families, hospice, doctors etc. and shedding lots of tear and offering lots of hugs. I've attended countless wakes, funerals and memorials over my 25 yrs.
But more than any of this, I would have expected if Lacy was doing anything patient related, someone somewhere would have nabbed a photo of her or sung her praises. 
 We've seen her with her realty photos. Surely as any other admin she is with her residents for holidays etc --unless she's not a viable part of the operation. There could easily be someone who actually does the hands on operation "for her".

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun May 29, 2016 2:05 am

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this picture without her ring I think confirms it.

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 13277736_1194195733955284_296472651_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2MDYxNjk3NDc4ODY4NjgyMQ%3D%3D

From Lacy's Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF-nHWkG3PlUuW9qYRMOFQZa1_09lEkK3MnRHU0/?taken-by=lacyfaddoul
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 29, 2016 11:07 am

T4p Stacy.

I feel sad and hope they move on in a healthy manner which they seem to be doing imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:55 pm

RS just tweeted that after months of speculation, Marcus finally admits what was obvious to everyone ...........They were never married!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Heres the article

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-in-paradise-marcus-grodd-lacy-faddoul-marriage-breakup-105212

HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel10HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel10 HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 Family10HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel15HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Yikes.....

Never legally married to Ex.....

"Marcus, who embarked on a whirlwind romance with the 27-year-old on the reality show and had a TV wedding on a Mexican beach, reveals Lacy cut off contact with him two months ago and has disappeared from his life."

“It feels like she’s a runaway bride,” Marcus, also 27, says. “We had this fantastic relationship, and then it totally vanished. It was like she ran away.”

In fact, Life & Style has exclusively learned that the couple’s June 2015 nuptials weren't actually legal. “When we came back, we were supposed to start the paperwork. But she stalled,” he explains. Now, he says, “I feel duped.”

This is laughable.....I am sorry.

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 1f49b  HappyThanksgiving - Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Lacy Faddoul - Bachelor in Paradise Season 1 - Discussion

+46
Georgia Lindsay
mizzoufan
Newto
dw_a_mom
whit90