SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:00 pm

i just find this pic interesting to describe the final 3.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/702911070848028674

I read it as:

Caila: Friend
Jojo: Too distant to close the gap
Lauren : real couple forming .
I remember when there was so much Brooks hype, one of the producers posted a pic of Des and Chris after their date. That pic reminds me of BenLo's pic here.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:45 pm

^^^My immediate impression is that Caila is just as cute as a button. I could get used to seeing her as the lead.

IMO, only Ben and Jo Jo do not look like a couple. I have thought that BenJo's body language has been off ever since Jo Jo witnessed how Ben and Lauren acted on the group date.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:52 pm

ForeverLove wrote:i just find this pic interesting to describe the final 3.

I read it as:

I remember when there was so much Brooks hype, one of the producers posted a pic of Des and Chris after their date. That pic reminds me of BenLo's pic here.

Why is it when I click on it, it just shows me a picture of Ben and Caila and the fish?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:53 pm

casjacknick wrote:

I read it as:

Why is it when I click on it, it just shows me a picture of Ben and Caila and the fish?

it's 3 pics, it depends where you click! if it opens the Caila one, look for arrows on the side - try this

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/702911070848028674

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:03 pm

sophienette wrote:
casjacknick wrote:

I read it as:

it's 3 pics, it depends where you click! if it opens the Caila one, look for arrows on the side - try this

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/702911070848028674
Thank you! :cutesmile!: I feel like he always seems happy with Caila. Maybe it is the friends vibe thing. Not a good choice for him and Jojo. There had to be better pictures to choose from. Him and Lauren though, that seemed like a really good day for the both of them. She said she loved him (to the cameras) he called her his girlfriend (to the cameras).
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Certainly, there must have been a better photo of Ben and JoJo in closer proximity.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Certainly, there must have been a better photo of Ben and JoJo in closer proximity.  

Kinda begs the question: why did they use that particular shot of BenJo?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:29 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Certainly, there must have been a better photo of Ben and JoJo in closer proximity.  

And of Caila for that matter. Regarding Jojo, that's not even the most romantic pic from that date. How about the one of them eating dinner? Things that make you go hmm.

I thought sleuthers looked for clues like this? There's a message being sent for the curious selection indeed. BenLo's pic as I've said, reminds me of the one a producer posted of Des and Chris while the overwhelming speculation was on Brooks as f1. It showed Des and Chris looking like a real couple imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:32 pm

agentcurls wrote:

I believe it's a very special moment for them both.
Jojo tweeted about it and posted the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:40 pm

sde1041 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

I believe it's a very special moment for them both.
Jojo tweeted about it and posted the picture.

The one she tweeted was a bit more romantic and both were in much closer prox to one another. But yes, IA , that date seemed to carry some significance.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Well you could argue that there are 2 posed looking at the camera pics where Ben looks exactly the same in each and then one candid with Ben smiling and actually looking at the woman he's with ... Hugesmile If anything Jojo has the best pic there from my point of view because of that.

I have no doubt he picks Lauren, I just don't think anything about the one with Lauren is better than the others to me IMO.  They're all nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:10 pm

relaxing wrote:Well you could argue that there are 2 posed looking at the camera pics where Ben looks exactly the same in each and then one candid with Ben smiling and actually looking at the woman he's with ... Hugesmile If anything Jojo has the best pic there from my point of view because of that.

I have no doubt he picks Lauren, I just don't think anything about the one with Lauren is better than the others to me IMO.  They're all nice.

I was going to say something similar. It's a cute picture of Ben and JoJo. It looks like a candid and he's cutely looking at her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej