SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Sophie- your captioned slo mo of preview convinced me even more that the whole preview is a classic TB slice and dice, frankenbiting edit to cast doubt\drum up suspense and drama. Probably took two weeks for editing team to put together that 2 minute preview.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Does the pocket kerchief look different or is it because of the light.    One has polka pots and the other looks gray.  Umm.

No, I think its all the same. Just the lighting/distance from it you can't see the checkered pattern as clearly.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:08 pm

For a guy that they want us to believe is conflicted, confused, full of regrets, full of angst over letting someone go, he sure looks relaxed, confident and ecstatic waiting for his F1 at FRC alter

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:17 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Sophie- your captioned slo mo of preview convinced me even more that the whole preview is a classic TB slice and dice, frankenbiting edit to cast doubt\drum up suspense and drama.  Probably took two weeks for editing team to put together that 2 minute preview.

:yes: bestbud!

Same all same all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:39 pm

So I think that one is at the Ochos Rios Sandals:

My SC:
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 000923_1

http://cdn.sandals.com/sandals/v11/slideshows/resorts/sgo/media/large/slide-03.jpg
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Slide-03

(Sorry if already sleuthed!)

The white banister appears at both the Ochos and the Plantation, which are close to each other.

I havent found yet where his parents might be staying...

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 001068

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote:For a guy that they want us to believe is conflicted, confused, full of regrets, full of angst over letting someone go, he sure looks relaxed, confident and ecstatic waiting for his F1 at FRC alter

I hope the payment was a nice birthday celebration for Lolo with Ben.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:44 pm

I think all the girls are crying due to the cocktail party being cancelled (per RS) and Leah being sent home unexpectedly. The girls shown crying in those sc's were the girls that were on the group date, so they likely didn't get much time with Ben and started to freak out about the cocktail party being cancelled. I don't see why else they would be so emotional. JMO

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Sophie, thank you so much for making the caps!  You're the best! bestbud! I've been in a time crunch today.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:14 pm

awwww

I wanted to sleuth anyway Smiley So glad photobox is back!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Question - do we have any caps that we think are day portion of FSD or LCD where he is actually wearing clothes? I just looked through the scaps thread and didn't see any, but you guys are better at this than me. I'm wondering if either of the tshirts Ben is wearing during the ILU promo (the green one and the black one) match to any of the outfits from any of those dates.

It looks like the shirt he's wearing when he talks to his parents (I love both of them) is the same one he's wearing when he says "I've been in love with you for a while also". Don't know how to bring those over, but I think they are both navy blue and both have a collar.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:56 pm

allykat wrote:Question - do we have any caps that we think are day portion of FSD or LCD where he is actually wearing clothes? I just looked through the scaps thread and didn't see any, but you guys are better at this than me. I'm wondering if either of the tshirts Ben is wearing during the ILU promo (the green one and the black one) match to any of the outfits from any of those dates.

It looks like the shirt he's wearing when he talks to his parents (I love both of them) is the same one he's wearing when he says "I've been in love with you for a while also". Don't know how to bring those over, but I think they are both navy blue and both have a collar.

On your first question, dont think so...

on the second, I agree it might be the same shirt.

I am also thinking about the T Shirt (Green and Blue, and the blue looks odd... could it be one of TPTB's colour exercises? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra