SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allykat Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:03 pm

^^ There is a cap of him and a girl on a boat from the season preview. I wondered if that tshirt might be the same as the greenish one from the ILU promo, but the color doesn't match. But if it's one of their color exercises, maybe that could match?

Not sure who the girl on the boat is though. And the greenish shirt isn't the one he's wearing when he actually says ILU. So not sure if that gets us anywhere.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:07 pm

allykat wrote:^^ There is a cap of him and a girl on a boat from the season preview. I wondered if that tshirt might be the same as the greenish one from the ILU promo, but the color doesn't match. But if it's one of their color exercises, maybe that could match?

Not sure who the girl on the boat is though. And the greenish shirt isn't the one he's wearing when he actually says ILU. So not sure if that gets us anywhere.

The boat is next week, 2-1 date and we see him kissing Emily on that boat and in that outfit in an earlier preview(I think that is the one you are talking about ;) )

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 00149510

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 00092110

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Nope, was thinking the pic of them on a boat in a river with a guy rowing. No idea if it's a match, but it's the closest thing to a brightly colored tshirt in a tropical environment, so I'm grasping.

Going to try to copy it into my post, but don't know how to do this so I'm not sure it will work. Fingers crossed.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 F64df9be-9fe3-4a90-a5c0-695bd4790cd4

ETA - It worked!!!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:13 pm

It did! Smiley that's in Jamaica,

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:32 pm

sophienette wrote:So my initial comments:

1) Do we know the resort(s)/locations for MTP and FRC?

*snipped*

3) In photo below... is that brown hair? or just the way the light is...?
Also the ring looks to be to be on the middle finger, could it be Caila's red ring (where the sun is could easily make it look black), maybe during their FD? I need to go back and see if Amanda, Lauren or Jojo have anything that would match...

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 001

The railing doesn't match Caila's FD balcony, but it could still be from her LCD or somewhere else. This arm just seems so thin to be JoJo's. I'll see if I can find a SC for comparison. Interesting that you aren't counting Amanda out. Her arm would be this thin. Were there any pics on SM proving she was let go at F4?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 UN6X8t09
Maddy's SC

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:16 am

I can't find my post right now that I made with the sleuthing of both resorts being the Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera when I was sleuthing out the finale locales pre season. But did ID the railings in that post.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:57 am

grace8136 wrote:

*snipped*

Also the ring looks to be to be on the middle finger, could it be Caila's red ring (where the sun is could easily make it look black), maybe during their FD? I need to go back and see if Amanda, Lauren or Jojo have anything that would match...

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 001

The railing doesn't match Caila's FD balcony, but it could still be from her LCD or somewhere else. This arm just seems so thin to be JoJo's. I'll see if I can find a SC for comparison. Interesting that you aren't counting Amanda out. Her arm would be this thin. Were there any pics on SM proving she was let go at F4?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 UN6X8t09
Maddy's SC

This a pic from JoJo's instagram. Could the ring could be a match? Assuming that's her hand. What if it's Caila's hand and they've done a reverse image like they sometimes do.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 12523817_1538246423139924_462298062_n
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1171372317427672552_28915040

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:02 am

Isn't that JoJo's hair in the hand-holding pic?

Also, has anyone tried to lighten the limo pics?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:16 am

*snipped*

snipped

Great sleuthing going on here! yes
Here's a better pic of the ring.

IG cailaquinn

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAzQR2yjd3Y/?taken-by=cailaquinn

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 12627970_208388552840694_1344217071_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 am

Nice match! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:33 am

Lightened limo pix???? Now you're talking!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 am

KB_Mom wrote:Sophie- your captioned slo mo of preview convinced me even more that the whole preview is a classic TB slice and dice, frankenbiting edit to cast doubt\drum up suspense and drama.  Probably took two weeks for editing team to put together that 2 minute preview.

I want to find the location of that limo and of the FRC... make sure they are the same ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra