SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:16 pm

I believe this is from the LCD or the FD as well .. Still will say too soon for him to sAy that .. And same shirt or similar as seen in SCs from that time

No .. I don't know what he wears for the upcoming cocktail party

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:19 pm

I always thought it was from the meet the parents evening (because of the shirt) but know when I know about a really depressing talk to Lauren I`m starting to believe otherwise. We have to find out how he was dressed at the after party...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:23 pm

So I looked at a preview at the bachelor fb page and at one time he was sitting on a sofa wearing black looking really troubled. It doesn't seems to have a collar though

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:34 pm

veg_out wrote:Have we discussed this cap and the wisp of blond hair in the left periphery? It's better viewed in a video.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2833fk

This cap is from when Ben's saying (paraphrased), "This is hard for me too cuz I've known for awhile that I'm falling in love with you, too."

So that's to Lauren, right?:

He actually says that I`m in love with you for a while… so with that I don`t believe its from next episode

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Miyala wrote:
veg_out wrote:Have we discussed this cap and the wisp of blond hair in the left periphery? It's better viewed in a video.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 2833fk

This cap is from when Ben's saying (paraphrased), "This is hard for me too cuz I've known for awhile that I'm falling in love with you, too."

So that's to Lauren, right?:

He actually says that I`m in love with you for a while… so with that I don`t believe its from next episode

Correct, he doesnt say falling in love with you but "I've known I'm in love with you for a while as well"

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:30 pm

They do not show who he is saying it too if it is Lauren it is fine but if it is Jojo I think Ben is in trouble jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:50 pm

^You can see blonde strands of hair on the left side of the cap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:51 pm

timfan wrote:They do not show who he is saying it too if it is Lauren it is fine but if it is Jojo I think Ben is in trouble jmo

There is an SC that shows a bit of blonde hair on he left side .. So most likely not JoJo

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Glad you brought that up. The video is here:

Ben Falls in Love with Two Women

Now what he actually says to the first woman is:

Honestly, I do love you

To the second woman he says:

This is really hard for me because I've known I'm in love with you for a while

It is when Ben makes the second statement that you can see wisps of blond hair on the girl he's talking to. It also occurs to me that in the strange world of "bachelor speak" there is a distinction between "I love you" and "I'm in love with you".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Also in the above SC you can SEE and FEEL the emotion in what he is saying

I noticed .. Especially when Ben takes Lauren for that walk .. They are talking and she is telling him how she feels .. You can SEE that he really wants to say something .. But can't .. But tries to with his eyes and the movement of his hands

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Glad you brought that up. The video is here:

Ben Falls in Love with Two Women

Now what he actually says to the first woman is:

Honestly, I do love you

To the second woman he says:

This is really hard for me because I've known I'm in love with you for a while

It is when Ben makes the second statement that you can see wisps of blond hair on the girl he's talking to. It also occurs to me that in the strange world of "bachelor speak" there is a distinction between "I love you" and "I'm in love with you".

Actually, the 'honestly' is chopped in IMO and not shown while he is on screen. It has been speculated he could just as well be saying "I wish I could honestly say that I do love you".

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Jeepers wrote:Also in the above SC you can SEE and FEEL the emotion in what he is saying

Also when you play the portion of that video, when Ben says to one girl "Honestly, I do love you" it's sort of a "matter of fact" tone to his voice - not exactly an edge to his voice, but close to one. When he says "This is really hard for me because I've known I'm in love with you for a while" there's a tenderness to the tone of his voice that is lacking in the first audio.

And unless she dyed her her late in the show, the wisps of blond hair when Ben says "I've known I'm in love with you for a while" are not, IMO, JoJo's - it's many shades lighter than JoJo's hair.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra