SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:12 pm

I don't think the "this is really hard for me" is with the "I've known I'm in love with you for a while as well."

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Now might be a good time to repost this Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Repost what Sophie??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:04 pm

I don't understand why as the Limo is pulling away and Ben saying this is the biggest mistake of my life , Ben doesn't stop the limo from pulling away .?
no idea

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Jeepers wrote:Repost what Sophie??

Sophie did a slo mo captioned version of preview video. I only watched it about eight times Embarressed! but it convinced me that whole preview is a classic TPTB chopped up, manipulated, slice and dice, voiceovers that don't go with pic on screen editing mess to stir up interest\drama\suspense.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Yea I really don't think it will be that dramatic. That preview is so sliced and diced, we don't actually see him saying most of the words. Will he be upset when he lets Jojo go? Absolutely. He'll cry and feel bad but I honestly think the "that's how much I love her" is about Lauren. He had to do all this so he could be with her type thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:18 pm

clapping!
sophienette wrote:Now might be a good time to repost this Smiley

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:31 pm

rc49ers wrote:I don't understand why as the Limo is pulling away and Ben saying this is the biggest mistake of my life , Ben doesn't stop the limo from pulling away .?
no idea

The "biggest mistake of my life" is a voiceover. We don't see Ben say that as limo pulls away and IMO he's not saying that letting the woman who is in the limo go is the biggest mistake of his life.  Sounds to me more like he probably said in a voiceover,I'm upset yada yada about letting F2 go, but... my heart is with F1.  In typical TB drama statements, while he's saying he's sad to let F2 go, he could well be saying he thought long  and hard before deciding to let F2 go, because "what if this is the biggest mistake of my life.

JMO

Last edited by KB_Mom on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
veg_out wrote:Have we discussed this cap and the wisp of blond hair in the left periphery? It's better viewed in a video.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2833fk

This cap is from when Ben's saying (paraphrased), "This is hard for me too cuz I've known for awhile that I'm falling in love with you, too."

Glad you brought that up. The video is here:

Ben Falls in Love with Two Women

Now what he actually says to the first woman is:

Honestly, I do love you

To the second woman he says:

This is really hard for me because I've known I'm in love with you for a while

It is when Ben makes the second statement that you can see wisps of blond hair on the girl he's talking to. It also occurs to me that in the strange world of "bachelor speak" there is a distinction between "I love you" and "I'm in love with you".

Yes! Thanks to everyone for the verbatim words rather than my paraphrase. I couldn't recall it from memory. bestbud!

The blonde hair and the look on his face plus the words coming out of his mouth indicate to me that he's telling that to Lauren. We'll see!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Can you not see the Slow Mo? It take a few seconds to load Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:56 pm

sophienette wrote:

Can you not see the Slow Mo? It take a few seconds to load Smiley

No :bigsigh:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:10 pm

veg_out wrote:The blonde hair and the look on his face plus the words coming out of his mouth indicate to me that he's telling that to Lauren. We'll see!

Agree - especially the wisp of blond hair you can see when Ben is saying the words "I've known I'm in love with you for a while" - it pops in and out of the frame twice as Ben says those words. IMO it's a pretty close match to Lauren's hair color. You can see it in Sophie's slo-motion clip as well.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Wisp10

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra