SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:04 pm

She reminds me of Lauren Conrad a little.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Diana wrote:@LaurenBushnell3 Rain in LA means endless episodes of Fixer Upper.
She has good taste in tv. HGTV>>>>

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:06 pm

I'm really glad I wasn't on Ben's season. Lauren has a such a killer body and she's so feminine. I would've been threatened. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:17 pm

She seems really sweet. I saw a IG post last night from someone who went to high school with her and said she was nice to everyone.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:29 pm

I didn't realize how nice of a body she had until her intro. She's slim but not overly skinny, and she has amazing long lean legs, and a toned stomach. I also will never get over her speaking voice. That's one of my weird pet peeves on what turns me off and what turns me on...and I just love her voice so much. It's a nice change from the usual girly squeaky voices that are annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:32 pm

I know. It's amazing how much someone's voice can change your opinion. She and Caila had very nice voices. I expected them to sound like chipmunks for some reason. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:35 pm

I was worried her voice would be what Amanda's voice is. Suspect

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:35 pm

I don't know what I expected Caila to sound like. But I knew Lauren's voice was lower than most girls from that one video clip on her IG. But it's sooo much nicer than that small clip allowed to be heard. I expected JoJo to sound how Caila and Lauren sound though. And I remember thinking her voice was annoying in Ready To Love, but now I think she sounds perfectly fine. It's Amanda, who sadly, is grating... I heard several small clips of Amanda talking on her IG and knew she was gonna sound very girly and high pitched from that..but my oh my...I didn't realize she was gonna sound as "baby talk" as she does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Idk. I just love husky raspy low voices on girls. Sophia Bush is my voice crush. It's ear candy. When I was younger, I loved getting a cold, just so that my voice would sound like that laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:Idk. I just love husky raspy low voices on girls. Sophia Bush is my voice crush. It's ear candy. When I was younger, I loved getting a cold, just so that my voice would sound like that laugh out loud
OMG, me too. I would kill for her voice. I think it's so cool. Jaimie Alexander is another one I love.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Sharleen talks very sweetly about Lauren and Ben in her Flare recap, for anyone that would like to bring it over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Idk. I just love husky raspy low voices on girls. Sophia Bush is my voice crush. It's ear candy. When I was younger, I loved getting a cold, just so that my voice would sound like that laugh out loud
OMG, me too. I would kill for her voice. I think it's so cool. Jaimie Alexander is another one I love.
Same! She's just gotten raspier as she's gotten older, but I love it. Her voice is very unique. You can tell when it's her right away, because it's so easy to call out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan