SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:08 am

Maddy wrote:Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 CZm_JOXWEAAKx7Z
Jen Marcus ‏@jenmarcus
The most expressive group of #TheBachelor contestants EVER.

It's been bugging me but I finally realized who Lauren reminds me of -- that one girl that acted in Vampire Diaries, Candice Accola!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:11 am

In Lauren B's getting ready for her one-on-one, I couldn't help but make a very random observation. Either she or one of her roommates was very smart in bringing that little mirror:
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 ?format=750w
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:18 am

LAUREN B'S ONE-ON-ONE by Sharleen:
We all knew a one-on-one was coming Lauren B's way sooner or later, but DAMN she got one of the coolest ones I think I've ever seen...
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 ?format=750w
Lauren B says, "I'm not super into situations that I've never been in. I like to know what's going on. I'm a planner." I love it when people can just admit to not liking something that most people claim to like. It might sound unremarkable but it's rarer than you'd think. At a recent dinner, a girlfriend of mine told me she doesn't like to travel. She admitted that's weird because "everyone likes to travel", but I actually loved her confidence in being able to say that, knowing people would scratch their heads at her. Anyway, with how glorified it is to say "I love adventure" or "I love surprises", I appreciate Lauren B's honesty.
After their plane lands, there's a very funny and very Bachelor-appropriate product placement:
I somehow missed this the first time.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:22 am

Back on the date, Ben is super into Lauren B. We know already that he's is a bit more eloquent than some past Bachelors. This is simple, but I can't imagine Farmer Chris saying the following: "I spent the day with you, and not only did I get the gift of looking at you and laughing with you, but just being with you. It almost seems silly, but Lauren, will you accept my rose?" Not to rip on Chris (I did happen to find him a pretty funny Bachelor), but his would sound more like, "I spent the day with you and it was... amazing. You're just... amazing."

And DAYUM the way Ben looks at Lauren B:

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 am

Ben literally breathes in Lauren B.
He's completely smitten with her!!

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:49 am

Everyone talks about Ben's chemistry with JoJo (which clearly there was a lot of ) but holy moly, someone get me some water. :fanningfan I cannot believe that is from their first date. That is some LCD level goodness.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:56 am

the date with Jojo was quite physical. and it surprised me how little we've seen of it. Lauren had a hot tub, a dinner and the private concert - seems like they spent much more time with each other  Embarressed! fireworks and wedding chapel still didn't top that one.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:00 am

I actually think that Ben and Lauren B started falling in love on their first date - just like they alluded to in their conversation in this episode. They both were like "whaaa!! Fall in love on a first date?!!" and saying it in such a way that it was definitely happening for both of them. I happen to think a lot was cut out as well and Ben really did fall for Lauren immediately as speculated/rumored early on and it was just him playing the physical and/or therapist game to all the other girls but with Lauren he was invested completely with his heart.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I actually think that Ben and Lauren B started falling in love on their first date - just like they alluded to in their conversation in this episode. They both were like "whaaa!! Fall in love on a first date?!!" and saying it in such a way that it was definitely happening for both of them. I happen to think a lot was cut out as well and Ben really did fall for Lauren immediately as speculated/rumored early on and it was just him playing the physical and/or therapist game to all the other girls but with Lauren he was invested completely with his heart.

Agreed, and he hints of it when he said "I made myself clear" or something like that (havent rewatched yet Ep04)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:53 am

I'm glad that it looks like they're not going with the predictable "Ben falls in love with Lauren but can she love him back?" storyline, because their conversation in this episode definitely gave the impression that Lauren is feeling exactly the same way as Ben... I think once Olivia is eliminated and stops monopolizing the screentime we'll see a lot more of the straightforward love story between these two and the only "obstacle" for them will be his physical chemistry with JoJo and Caila.

I also love that they didn't show her "I love you" in the season preview. IDK, it seems more romantic to me that we'll get to see the build-up to that moment and it makes it more special, especially since JoJo's and Caila's were lumped together with Emily's and Olivia's which detracts from the significance of them IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan466 Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:39 am

Hi guys!

This is my first post, but Ive loved reading this site for about a year. I just noticed last episode how close Amanda and Lauren seem, so I actually went back through the episodes and tried taking screenshots of all the times they are next to each other... it's a lot! Its cool how close they seem.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen37
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen20
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen21
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen22
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen11
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen23Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen24
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen13
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen14
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen25
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen26
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen27
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen28
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen29
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen30
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen31
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen34
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen32
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen33
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen15
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Screen16
bachfan466
bachfan466

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:42 am

Does anyone know if Ben told anyone "I've fallen for you time after time, you're incredible" this episode? I know his outfit and hair matched. I'll have to compare the scenery between girls to see who he said it to. I wouldn't be shocked if he said it to Lauren.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan