SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:31 pm

I would certainly hope so. He seems very earnest and responsible about this.

In Chris Soules case F1 lived in Chicago and he in Iowa. That's a lot closer together. But I also got a sense that he was not as seriously committed to finding someone as Sean was, or Ben is.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
theKeptGrits wrote:@katiebelle
soCal = Southern California

So basically she's saying that she's wants to stay in Southern California and he's lives and has a job in Denver.

IMO he's the kind of guy that wouldn't want to do the long distance thing - he's seems quite traditional - so that might be something he discusses with each girl before he makes his decision.

Just an FYI. Other successful leads have moved for their F1. Trista left California and moved to Colorado for Ryan. Des also moved from California to Seattle.

Ben said in an interview that he is open to moving. He is originally from Indiana so I think he would be willing for the right woman...or she might be willing to move for him.

Distance doesn't have to be an issue if the people are serious. Molly and Jason did the long distance relationship for a while before she decided to move. On the other hand, Andi and Josh lived in the same city and still couldn't make it work. It just depends on the commitment of the couple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:18 pm

I'm not going to discuss anything since I am spoiled and anything can be interpreted any which way but I just wanted to say to all those who are unspoiled and posting - please keep posting! I love reading all of your thoughts/opinions! thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 pm

bilolo wrote:Yours comments are so funny Katie rofl rofl

Agreed! And honest! love the live reactions Smiley Keep it up! (although it is so hard not to comment on some of them!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Katiebelle wrote:The previous Bachelorette leads - have they all been picked from the top 4?

Yes. It's always been F2-F4, and narrowing it down even more, usually F3 or F4. There are so many good candidates this season that I've wondered if the producers might go a bit further than that. But the odds argue against it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:41 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:The previous Bachelorette leads - have they all been picked from the top 4?

Yes. It's always been F2-F4, and narrowing it down even more, usually F3 or F4. There are so many good candidates this season that I've wondered if the producers might go a bit further than that. But the odds argue against it.

Unless you count Britt, who was F6.

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Here's another view of the long distance thing. It CAN be done. My personal experience is having hubby working on the west coast for 6 yrs. And me down here in the other side of the country. We only got to see each other every 3-4 mos for a few days to a week. But at that point we'd been married a long time and had built serious trust in each other.
But for a new relationship starting out, and with all the choices out there..... I'm not that hopeful. Sorry.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:01 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:Here's another view of the long distance thing. It CAN be done. My personal experience is having hubby working on the west coast for 6 yrs. And me down here in the other side of the country. We only got to see each other every 3-4 mos for a few days to a week. But at that point we'd been married a long time and had built serious trust in each other.
But for a new relationship starting out, and with all the choices out there..... I'm not that hopeful. Sorry.

Nobody said it would be easy, but it can be done. Jason and Molly are a case in point. When he dumped Melissa to ask Molly to give it a try, I think he was the most hated man in the US. Lots of negative press. LOTS!!! Plus he had a child from his first marriage. And there was still the distance and the fact that she wasn't his first choice. Lots of things working against them, but they worked at it and were committed. I think they did the long distance thing for about a year before she moved. Obviously, they eventually married and now have a blended family with a child of their own. It can be done. It is up to the couple to figure out if they want it bad enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:29 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Unless you count Britt, who was F6.

Oh, good point! And I think of the two, Britt was the one the producers really wanted.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:46 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Love the play by play! I do think there are producer "saves" every week that Ben or the lead has to grin and bear as part of the process. After watching Unreal I wonder what the number is..Ben's Keeps vs Producer's Keeps.

I agree Olivia's tunnel vision is so strong - I mean how could she miss Ben's pained and bewildered facial expressions?

When I watch I find myself trying to figure out two mysteries..who he is most into and who is being positioned to be the next Bachelorette. I feel like he's most into JoJo, Lauren B, Jubilee and Caila with Caila also in the lead as the Bachelorette position as she narrates a lot each episode.

Besides Becca and Amanda, I have trouble remembering who the other remaining ladies are as their interactions have been so limited. Becca seems nice and genuine. I find Amanda to be kind of childish and immature which is odd given her circumstances.

It's so good to see you posting again, lady!

Keep up the interesting insights, unspoiled friends!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Question everyone - I've been watching the show through a NZ TV station's web page (they must have the rights) but its a long stretch from episode to episode.

I was keen to look at the official ABC Facebook page and Twitter accounts but I don't want to see any spoilers.

I am also keen to see the bios of each girl and other information but know that I can't look at the spoiler section. Any suggestions on how to get more info without being spoiled?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:45 pm

You can see the bio's of the contestants on the ABC site, link below. I never look at the ABC facebook page but I would think there are spoiled comments. Same with twitter, they don't tweet spoilers, but there are probably spoiled comments.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18