SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 pm

#wbtourhollywood made a dream of mine come true today....taking a nap on the "Friends" couch. Thanks for the tour! by @higgins.ben

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 35 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 35 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 35 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 35 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by jojo47 Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Here's an excerpt from Sharleen's epi 4 blog (alltheprettypandas.com). She doesn't sound too happy with having to make the edit:

If you read last week's recap since Wednesday, you'll know I was required to take down what I posted that Olivia had told me. Honestly, it got me really down and I had a hard time motivating myself to write this one at all. First, I know this blog isn't saving lives or anything, but I do try to do good with it. I try to get my readers to watch the show differently and wonder about what's behind that fourth wall. Above all, I want viewers to not hate any contestant. I'm aware that I can be critical of contestants, but I always base it on what I see that can't be edited beyond recognition. Rather, if you insist on hate-watching a contestant, remain objective enough to know that what you see of them has likely turned them into a caricature and in no way represents who they are.

I guess what I'm saying is, since Wednesday, I've felt a suffocating sense of "What's the point?" So few people will ever even read what I write here—a fraction of a fraction of all the viewers of this show—and it's been two years since my own season. Yet, I still can't share something from behind the curtain, that, in my humble opinion, might do the slightest bit of good in changing the way viewers see someone they currently "love to hate."

For that reason, I have nothing to say about the Rose Ceremony. Correction: I have plenty to say about it, but I'm not allowed to, and in my down state I don't have the energy to dissect it. The entire Rose Ceremony revolves around Olivia and her many transgressions, and for me to dispute each one just feels like a waste of time. Olivia will continue to get the awful edit she's been getting, in small part because she deserves it for being impressionable, in small part because she's not a social creature, and in large part because it's the role she's been assigned. It's hard to picture her "winning" at this point since Ben is clearly not as into her as he is all 5 women who've had one-on-ones. At Women Tell All, she'll sit in the hot seat and defend herself. Hopefully, what she says there will redeem her. The producers may manage to convince her to do Bachelor in Paradise (a credit unto itself to their powers of persuasion), another shot at redemption (as successfully proven by JJ Lane), but there are no guarantees. Above all, nothing can undo the damage this show has done to her image, at least not for the near future.

I'll just say this: I know that conversations are not what they seem. I know that girls appear angry about things when in fact they got over it quickly. I know that a mumbled remark that appeared to be in response to something else... well, wasn't. Cryptic, I know.

Source: alltheprettypandas.com
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:48 pm

No one likes to be censored. Shoot the long arm of the contract.
This just goes to prove once again--no matter who you are--TPTB are not your friends. No surprise here other than seeing Sharleen is surprised.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Throwing TPTB under the bus is never a good thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:49 am

I think it started because RS's Twitter handle was tagged in Sharleen's Flare recaps so Sharleen would tweet them and RS was in them.
It's never a good idea to have RS in a tweet for a Bach Alum.
That Sharleen has been tweeting/blogging for years and no problems until now shows me that RS is probably the reason.
TPTB will never be okay with her including RS or even giving the slightest hint that she has anything to do with him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:53 am

I don't think she's ever included a full-on "reveal" from a current contestant before, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:27 am

I think TPTB only bothered to pay attention to her though b/c she had RS in some of her tweets.

It is NEVER a good idea to include RS.

This is someone TPTB sued and tried to foil last year and would have if Kaitlyn hadn't (purposefully, imo) spoiled the ending by snapchat.

And Rob Mills immediately started following JoJo and Caila when JoJo tweeted to RS and Caila liked the tweet. Soon after that tweet was deleted.

TPTB don't tolerate criticism from their cast nor do they tolerate RS affiliation especially while a show is going on (which is the case with Sharleen blogging about Olivia and JoJo's tweet).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:57 am

I don't know, I definitely think they don't want current contestants being in contact with RS (I think that was even part of the settlement), but I think they've always been strict about current contestants revealing specific details about editing and producer manipulation. I think that if Ali or Jillian or des had included that quote from Olivia in their blogs and it had come to their attention,, it would have still be taken down. They always make it a point to talk generally about edit and producers. Ashley I got contacted by the legal team for making a harmless comment about Kelsey's edit last year too, so I just think they are getting strict with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:07 am

^ Imo, it's not separate things.. it's both those things. TPTB don't want things about the current season getting out AND they don't want anything to do with RS. Sharleen did both (RS tagged in her Flare recaps and having a current contestant post in her blog). It's no surprise they came after Sharleen. They're scum, imo, and want to sell their story no matter how fake or cruel it is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:31 am

Did anyone read what she said about Olivia? I don't think I read her recap last week.

Did Sharleen tag RS, and if so why? Never mind - just saw that it was Flare Magazine.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:27 pm

And I always loved reading Sharleen's point of view.
I think it was mainly because it was a contestant from the season still airing.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:48 pm

I think posting that she got the last 4th rose and not the final rose during the RC made MF's head spin into a raving lunatic. TBH IMO Sharleen should have known better than to reveal that. Non spoiled viewers have no idea of the manipulation when it comes to the RC let alone the rest of the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55