SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Question :
On Feb.9, Ben retweeted the Chicago Cubs advertising his date with Jojo.
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but do you think he wouldn't mind posting on his Twitter account a picture of Jojo and him as Mrs and Mr Higgins with someone else as F1. Wouldn't it be inconsiderate in regards to his F1 if not Jojo ?

Source : Ben's Twitter
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaynPTEW4AEdBSC.jpg

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:30 pm

sde1041 wrote:Question :
On Feb.9, Ben retweeted the Chicago Cubs advertising his date with Jojo.
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but do you think he wouldn't mind posting on his Twitter account a picture of Jojo and him as Mrs and Mr Higgins with someone else as F1. Wouldn't it be inconsiderate in regards to his F1 if not Jojo ?

Source : Ben's Twitter
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaynPTEW4AEdBSC.jpg

I think at this point he is still the bachelor and is still playing a part. I don't read too much into any of his show related posts.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 pm

I think he posts different pics of different dates with different girls. I think all the leads do that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:01 pm

i think they post the dates to throw people off. if he only posted the dates with Lauren it would make it even more obvious!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:05 pm

They are pretty much batting us over the heads right now with BenJo. Most of the promo since Wed. has been JoJo's date! It feels like Ash H's season and all of the Ben F. love. That was the warm up to him being announced as Bach. Maybe that's a good thing for JoJo!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

I'd agree except that the Bachelors can more easily be f2, veg. I think they usually push the f2 more than the f1 in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think he posts different pics of different dates with different girls. I think all the leads do that.

I know Bachelors post about dates, but among all the girls and dates, why this particular photo?
This one is different, special, IMO...

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:50 pm

I wouldn't think Ben has control of what picture the Cubs choose to put in a tweet. Imo he retweeted it for the same reason he retweeted the Indiana Pacers tweet regarding his date with Lauren, promotion.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:46 pm

In a few days, as I recall, the strict muzzle will be taken off Ben- he'll be able to admit things like he's in love, happy, etc.... especially when he starts the media rounds for the finale.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Right now Ben is just doing his job and his f1 knows it imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 48m48 minutes ago
#Oscars (Oscar emojo)are overacting and trying harder than Jo Jo's brother

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:02 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55