SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:16 pm

nothatgirl wrote:That promo actually does make me think it could be Jojo that tattles on Lauren B. Why else is she that upset? And, would a baseless comment by someone like Leah really make Ben say "What happens next week really rocked me to the core and, frankly, made me question everything". It could be a whole lot of hype, but you never know.

I can't see a reason why she would had a need to do that. Also have a hard time seeing her as a "nervous lady". She is one of a few that has a really strong connection with Ben

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:21 pm

I mean, Nick told Kaitlyn about the "eskimo brothers" thing even though he was a frontrunner. Ashlee told Sean about Tierra even though she was a frontrunner. I don't think that people having a strong connection keeps them from feeling insecurity and jealousy, like everyone else.

I don't see her as a nervous lady, just a game player who would do anything to win. She's already quite the manipulator, IMO, so I could see it. It probably is Leah, but speculation never hurt anybody!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:33 pm

I don't see it being JoJo at all. Leah definitely, the quick "well it wasn't me" was pretty telling. No one was accusing her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:34 pm

It probably is, but there's no harm in speculating for fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:41 pm

I don't think JoJo would be that stupid, though. So often they shoot the messenger. I do think she's a bit manipulative, but IMO not this way. Leah looks so guilty in that clip. Who were sitting around LaurenB?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:49 pm

It probably is Leah, because I think Lauren doesn't follow her on SM but I was just speculating on why Ben used that strong language in his blog and why Jojo was so upset. It's probably just hype though.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:58 pm

mindless wrote:I don't see it being JoJo at all. Leah definitely, the quick "well it wasn't me" was pretty telling. No one was accusing her.
IA. She looked shifty to me and based on the edit - showing Leah come in and say that - it seemed like she was the one to stir that up.

I wouldn't be surprised if Leah did so because she never got a 1on1 date and perhaps knew that Lauren was the frontrunner. They all had, after all, made a point to mention how Ben had taken Lauren for some 1on1 time last episode and that Lauren and Ben were gone a long time.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:31 pm

NewsNowWarsaw

MudLOVE, Humanity & Hope United Foundation and “The Bachelor” Ben Higgins are launching a new campaign to provide jobs in Honduras and clean water in Africa.
All they’re asking for through the campaign – titled “Get Hope. Give Hope.” – is that people purchase a “Hope” band for $15, with half of the proceeds going to Humanity & Hope and the other half to MudLOVE.
“Before Ben went on the show we just thought it would be cool to give him a band, just because we knew he was going on a journey that was going to be kind of crazy, kind of tough,” Luke Wright, MudLOVE founder, said in an interview Thursday. “We asked him to come in and get a band, a free gift, and he chose the word ‘Hope’ with a blue elastic. Didn’t ask him to wear it on the show, just thought it would be cool to give him a bracelet – (it) serves as a reminder a lot of times for people going through hard circumstances or whatever.”

thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

NewsNowWarsaw

MudLOVE, Humanity & Hope United Foundation and “The Bachelor” Ben Higgins are launching a new campaign to provide jobs in Honduras and clean water in Africa.
All they’re asking for through the campaign – titled “Get Hope. Give Hope.” – is that people purchase a “Hope” band for $15, with half of the proceeds going to Humanity & Hope and the other half to MudLOVE.
“Before Ben went on the show we just thought it would be cool to give him a band, just because we knew he was going on a journey that was going to be kind of crazy, kind of tough,” Luke Wright, MudLOVE founder, said in an interview Thursday. “We asked him to come in and get a band, a free gift, and he chose the word ‘Hope’ with a blue elastic. Didn’t ask him to wear it on the show, just thought it would be cool to give him a bracelet – (it) serves as a reminder a lot of times for people going through hard circumstances or whatever.”

thumbsup

Thanks! I have been looking for special gifts for my mum and my girl... just ordered + a special custom one for me ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:21 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

NewsNowWarsaw

thumbsup

Thanks! I have been looking for special gifts for my mum and my girl... just ordered + a special custom one for me ;)

I ordered some as well as gifts for Easter for friends/relatives! I love that it helps out two charities! hearthumbsup

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Didnt go for blue though Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:52 pm

nothatgirl wrote:It probably is Leah, because I think Lauren doesn't follow her on SM but I was just speculating on why Ben used that strong language in his blog and why Jojo was so upset. It's probably just hype though.

Lauren does follow Leah on Twitter The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 41 1f609
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55