SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:02 am

Hilarious outake! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:03 am

Man I can't wait till next week for my Lauren b fix

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:04 am

The two least people that I want to hear opinions from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:05 am

CS still can't put a sentence together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:08 am

Britt = Olivia

If Ashley S and Kelsey had a baby = Lace

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:14 am

Olivia actually reminds me more of Courtney on the other Ben's season than Britt, IMO.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:14 am

I think it says a lot that he told Lauren he was thinking about her a lot when he was on dates with all the other women. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:15 am

Caila seems like she is the only one having fun on this show.  I am seeing smiles and laughter from her, but not much from the others.

Lauren B. is so chill I like that about her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:17 am

I think Lauren b had him from hello and now he just has to get through the show
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am

Have to say that Lauren B and Amanda are still my top picks. Jojo took a step up for me, and Caila, can't help it but she just isn't there for me yet. She just seems a bit immature for me still. Lauren B and her actions say pure Class to me. Amanda and Ben together and just to cute, and I believed him when he told her he didn't mind that she has kids. Lace, OMG please go home.... Olivia too.... those 2 make me want to claw my eyes out LOL

And who thought we would care what Chris S and Momma Jenner had to say????

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am

Can we just make Kris and Chris disappear?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am

Good question...who gets the rose Kevin Hart or Ice Cube?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma