SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LaurenHiggins Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:23 am

Jubilee has become my top choice for the bachelorette this week. Does anyone else agree?However, the preview for next week makes me wonder if she will ruin her chances. We'll see how it plays out.
LaurenHiggins
LaurenHiggins

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:26 am

:Welcome LaurenHiggins!!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:27 am

jen689 wrote:I thought Ben was going to get to know the girls before he got physical.  I didn't keep track of whom but it seemed like he kissed A LOT of them no idea

Amber's whining annoyed me.  Why didn't she make an effort to talk to Ben.  A lot of the other girls did no no

From what I remember, Ben kissed: Jennifer, Jubilee, JoJo, Caila, and Olivia. I may have missed someone.

I was also surprised he got right in there. I expected him to go a little slower.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:27 am

LaurenHiggins wrote:Jubilee has become my top choice for the bachelorette this week. Does anyone else agree...
No I think Caila and Amanda are the frontrunners

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:39 am

I wasn't surprised Ben kissed those girls...because I knew he would. I just didn't think it was gonna be so quick laugh out loud They obviously didn't show the full convo..but eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:50 am

Did CH say when Tanner and Jade are getting married?
I hope it's not on the Bachelor Live show!! :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Did CH say when Tanner and Jade are getting married..
I thought they said in the next few weeks wow Maybe Feb 1st question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:56 am

He's obviously TALKING and KISSING (the girls he likes), so it's not like he's just making out the whole time. Except with maybe Olivia laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Did CH say when Tanner and Jade are getting married?
I hope it's not on the Bachelor Live show!! :shocked!:

They didn't give a date, although they said it would be in a few weeks.

Someone somewhere here got their actual date from their wedding registry. I'm not sure, but think it might have been in April.

The Bachelor Live show is only on for two more weeks so I don't think it will air there...unless they have one for the next Bette and it airs then.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:03 am

@jen689 and @sprite: yes

So Jade and Tanner will be married on ABC but not Shawn and Kaitlyn?
Enough said. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:18 am

LaurenHiggins wrote:Jubilee has become my top choice for the bachelorette this week. Does anyone else agree?However, the preview for next week makes me wonder if she will ruin her chances. We'll see how it plays out.

YOU WIN AT LIFE FOR THAT ICON.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:53 am

Kait & Shawn haven't set a date yet & aren't rushing things which seems what Tanner & Jade are doing IMO. I mean they've only been engaged for what 7 months that's like the shortest engagement until wedding in Bach nation right?? And why do they get a TV wedding and not Des and Chris? Guess Chris Harisson has to officiate all Bach weddings now in order to get on TV!! He acted surprised when they asked him please he so knew already Suspect Gosh at least hope it's better then Marcus & Lacy's.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma