SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:35 am

Lauren barely knows Ben at this point so I'll give her a break on not being overly excited like the other women but it did make me wonder if their storyline the whole season is going to be Ben worried she's not into him.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:36 am

brittany4400 wrote:I was a little disappointed with the Ben an Lauren time tbh. She didn't seemed too excited or grateful to me at all. Maybe I should rewatch but that was my first impression. Also, he teared up on the live after show of the scene when LB left and said he had a fear he could really fall for someone and they could say they didn't fall for him back and the camera panned over Lauren B. I'm sure it's just editing but I hope she doesn't break his heart.

Interesting. I haven't watched the episode yet, but I read a recap that said kind of the same thing. In a way, I like that Lauren isn't crazy in love with him after 4 days, but I also do feel like Ben has a tendency to go after unavailable women. There's no reason someone who looks like him should feel unlovable, unless he did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 am

brittany4400 wrote:I was a little disappointed with the Ben an Lauren time tbh. She didn't seemed too excited or grateful to me at all. Maybe I should rewatch but that was my first impression. Also, he teared up on the live after show of the scene when LB left and said he had a fear he could really fall for someone and they could say they didn't fall for him back and the camera panned over Lauren B. I'm sure it's just editing but I hope she doesn't break his heart.

Read this right after I had posted. Maybe the sparks I saw were more one-sided with Ben. I can tell he really is into her but I also hope she doesn't break his heart at the end of all of this. It's just so hard for me to believe he struggles with unrequited love. I just felt it was his producer driven storyline this season.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 am

I can see how people might feel that way, but I actually liked her reaction. She's not over the top or fake, she's laid back and real. I thought it was cool she was pretty much like I'll be ok if I leave tonight, bummed but still the same person I came here as.

I think the looks they share are very telling, editing can't hide those. And Ben's obviously very smitten, she's doing something right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:43 am

Lauren's body looked fantastic in that dress. No wonder Ben is so gaga over her. :fanningfan
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:46 am

dpao84 wrote:

I can see how people might feel that way, but I actually liked her reaction. She's not over the top or fake, she's laid back and real. I thought it was cool she was pretty much like I'll be ok if I leave tonight, bummed but still the same person I came here as.

I think the looks they share are very telling, editing can't hide those. And Ben's obviously very smitten, she's doing something right.

I liked their interaction too.  This shows that she is a healthy person and not totally sucked into the bachelor bubble yet... It seems like she really likes him, but she is just "dipping her toe in the water" so to speak, not just jumping in.... smart girl!  I also like that Ben is pursuing her!  I think she will be glad to like him back, but there are a lot of girls there, and good for her to not be all in yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:50 am

Ben was cute with a few of the girls. I saw genuine chemistry. He's also just cute in general, so there's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:51 am

Imo, Lauren just looked tired to me... I didn't even see her smile once. I'm sure she likes Ben too, she was all flirty with him last week. I love the fact that she's so normal, she doesn't seem to be the type to get sucked up in the bubble so quickly. It's refreshing.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:54 am

Are Sean and Catherine being a little salty towards Ben?? Their tweets are interesting.. Lol Ben is getting such a "good guy" edit, and I've seen MANY people say he's "the best bachelor thus far"... Maybe it's making them feel some type of way... Or am I reading into it..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:54 am

Wow, we saw Lauren from the get go reading the date card and then a tease at cocktails. She smiled when she politely interrupted Lace and he was obviously relieved. I though the picture was sweet on his part.

Ben is definitely attracted to a few of the women...Olivia, JoJo, Jubilee in the hot physical sense. Interested to see how it all develops and I want to see his kiss with Lauren for a little comparison

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:55 am

Just now watching on the West Coast. OMG, Olivia's mouth!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:58 am

eversotrue wrote:Are Sean and Catherine being a little salty towards Ben?? Their tweets are interesting.. Lol Ben is getting such a "good guy" edit, and I've seen MANY people say he's "the best bachelor thus far"... Maybe it's making them feel some type of way... Or am I reading into it..?

Reading into it. They are both big fans of Ben and have only very positive things to say about him. The tweets are meant to be lighthearted and fun.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma