SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:59 am

bluwavz wrote:Lauren barely knows Ben at this point so I'll give her a break on not being overly excited like the other women but it did make me wonder if their storyline the whole season is going to be Ben worried she's not into him.
Maybe.. But weren't people thinking she was gonna be the one to assure him that she loves/cares about him based on the fact that the Bach team purposely put those specific bio answers in her bio..?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:07 am

eversotrue wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Lauren barely knows Ben at this point so I'll give her a break on not being overly excited like the other women but it did make me wonder if their storyline the whole season is going to be Ben worried she's not into him.
Maybe.. But weren't people thinking she was gonna be the one to assure him that she loves/cares about him based on the fact that the Bach team purposely put those specific bio answers in her bio..?

no idea I think she does like him at this point but I don't think she's the type to be gushing and proclaiming him to be the most perfect guy ever like some of the other morons were. Just the way Ben was worried about her leaving and the way they keep pushing this unlovable thing really makes me think their storyline whether it's true or not is going to be Ben worried she doesn't like him as much as he likes her and he'll be pursuing her this whole time.

I really like Lauren. She's not desperate like most women on this show and I have to respect her for making Ben pursue her and not throwing herself at him. If she wasn't the F1, she'd be one of my top picks for the B'ette. She seems to have some self-respect.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:11 am

Bet2Win wrote:Just now watching on the West Coast.  OMG, Olivia's mouth!  
I'm just watching it now also and I didn't realize her mouth was that big last week.  Yikes!! :shocked!:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:18 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 CYfYOo2U0AEBd9p
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Adorbs! #TheBachelor @chrisbharrison, @KrisJenner
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:26 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 CYfT8G5UAAA_WKF
BachelorABC
Bachelor sandwich! @benhiggi, @souleschris, @KrisJenner
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:31 am

I do like that Lauren's reaction was real, saying she'd be fine & have no regrets if she left, which you don't often hear from contestants. They're usually saying heavy things, even if they don't truly believe them or are too wrapped up to realize it. Lauren is for sure confident. It was a direct contrast to Olivia claiming Ben, and also how some of the others were acting at this point. At least we get to see their dynamic better next week. So excited.

Watching it over again, I find it even less harmful. And on a shallow note, she looked gorgeous. Her legs are freaking amazing.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:32 am

Oh shizzz, according to Lauren's Twitter, she's watching the show.. Good? Bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:34 am

megaa wrote:I do like that Lauren's reaction was real, saying she'd be fine & have no regrets if she left, which you don't often hear from contestants. They're usually saying heavy things, even if they don't truly believe them or are too wrapped up to realize it. Lauren is for sure confident. It was a direct contrast to Olivia claiming Ben, and also how some of the others were acting at this point. At least we get to see their dynamic better next week. So excited.

Watching it over again, I find it even less harmful. And on a shallow note, she looked gorgeous. Her legs are freaking amazing.

I appreciated Lauren saying she would fine if she left and then laughed at how panicked Ben sounded when he asked her "you'd be fine?". It was like his voice went up an octave.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:37 am

I'm biased, but I thought my girl Becca was adorable tonight. She seemed so genuinely happy to be around Ben and talk to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 CYfc4p6UQAE-BQL
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
#TheBachelor @ashleyiaco @KrisJenner
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:11 am

DebutAlbum wrote:I'm biased, but I thought my girl Becca was adorable tonight. She seemed so genuinely happy to be around Ben and talk to him.
I agree  I like Becca and she did look great tonight and she did seem genuinely happy around Ben.  I think she really did come on here for Ben and don't think she would have come on again no matter who the lead was.  I think that Becca is a beautiful person inside and outside as well.  JMO so please don't pelt me with rotten tomatoes. :justkidding

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:17 am

I thought Ben was going to get to know the girls before he got physical.  I didn't keep track of whom but it seemed like he kissed A LOT of them no idea

Amber's whining annoyed me.  Why didn't she make an effort to talk to Ben.  A lot of the other girls did no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
Stacia620
bilolo
ElonM
Luvstruck
mysthelma