SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Tanner proposed June 24th I believe so the are going on 7 months. Also it's important to remember that unlike the other bachelor couples Tanner and Jade didn't do SHV. She was pretty much living with him in KC. I am pretty sure she hung out with his family and friends while the show was airing as well.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:50 pm

RS.
Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Ws1ytk

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 XgicucTanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvTanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 30szzauTanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:52 pm

I guess if they were going to marry over the summer anyway, a few months isn't a huge deal, eps if it means saving $$ and making a nice chunk too. I'm not worried about the Marcus and Lacy-esque weirdness happening a few months later, I think these two know and are a solid fit.

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:56 pm

I agree with Steve about D/C wedding, I'm really awaiting a ridiculous spectacle that lasts 4-5 minutes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:I guess if they were going to marry over the summer anyway, a few months isn't a huge deal, eps if it means saving $$ and making a nice chunk too. I'm not worried about the Marcus and Lacy-esque weirdness happening a few months later, I think these two know and are a solid fit.

I agree, to me they are a lot like Des and Chris. I think by this point they knew they were going to marry and the rest is just logistics. I can also see Des whose business is bridal gowns being much more particular about her wedding than Jade will be. Neither is wrong, just different values. I still wish ABC would have show us Des and Chris's wedding, but I am starting to think perhaps Des was unwilling to let ABC have the control they would have wanted.

Either way, Des and Chris had their perfect beautiful wedding and I have a feeling Tanner and Jade will have more of a fun, goofy wedding in line with who they are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:58 pm

I doubt this wedding will be a two hour special. It'll be interesting to see what they get though.

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Family10Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm usually skeptical about people rushing into marriage, but it honestly feels like these two have been together much longer than they actually have. They just seem to fit, and I haven't seen any red flags or signs of drama so far in their relationship, just two very happy and glowing people. They've been planning for their future ever since they got engaged and already seem settled in Kansas. When you know you know, so I don't really see a point in waiting. They don't even have the additional baggage of polygamy looming over their heads like couples from the main show.

I hope their wedding will be less cringeworthy than Marcus and Lacy's fake wedding, but at least it's getting paid for. They seem financially stable, but not like they're rolling in money, so it should be worth it. Better to milk this cow dry now and then move on to the next phase of their lives.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:03 pm

^ wait. Lacy and Marcus tv wedding was fake ?

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 XgicucTanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvTanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 30szzauTanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:16 pm

I don't follow them as a couple, although I liked both of them on their respective seasons and they seem to be a cute enough couple. One thing I noticed is they do an awful lot of shilling on IG (not that there's anything wrong with it, just an observation). I do think this extra income along with Tanner's already financial stability go a long way towards buying a dream home. Now, they get a free wedding which will be televised - no doubt it makes a relationship run pretty smoothly when money is not an issue. I have no doubt they are in love, so why should they want to wait to get married when life is so good right now? I am happy for them not to mention a little envious (I only wished it was this easy when my husband and I were starting out laugh out loud).

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:42 pm

I would not consider what Tanner does as being financially lucrative. 
It pays bills and is not an extravagant salary by any stretch of imagination.
 Most that I know(I know several very involved in this industry), have their spouse working a full time job, in addition to their salary and things are still tight. 
I do think money is an issue in this relationship. Is Jade working? The housing market is not extravagant in the KC area so that will help.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:45 pm

I don't think Jade works. Other than the IG ads.

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 -  Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:48 pm

I don't think Jade is working! Whenever she was asked about it on periscope, she referred to her job as a business-owner...but that business's website hasn't been updated in years and she still only sells 3 lip glosses, so idk how lucrative that is. I don't blame people for shilling, but I think you should have a long-term income source. I would hate to be fully financially dependent on a guy in my 20s/non-SAHM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Jade Roper - Bachelor In Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

+20
Seabear
yrkiemommy
rhondam
Norcalgal
soccermom333