SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Nice photos of Caila.  I appreciate her comments.  A smile can brighten anyones day and laughter is always such fun!!  Thank God some of the best things in life are free. bestbud!  Hugesmile  #TeamCalia
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well her edit during the show seems like it anyways ;)

IA and before the show even aired placed her in the running. F3 position, is usually the top contender. She has very little make up, and she looks gorgeous. K did her leather flippy skirt photo shoot that she was supposedly only promoting her friends photography company.

A lot of the contestants have posted SM pics kissy face and all since the premier. Becca has a photo of her in a wedding gown. Most of them get themselves out there. If they are approached to do photo shoots, I say go for it while it lasts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:58 pm

I think almost 99% of young girls love to take pictures or selfie in every day lives, and post in SM. It may be attention seeking, but it's not only a Caila wants to be famous thing, this is what this generation is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:03 pm

IA Amanda had photo shoots done with her kids before the show and MAYBE even since someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:22 pm

"It's hard to have an open heart when you feel like you can see it being broken" says every guy who will date Caila in the future once they find out about her attachment to butterflies and dating relationships (quote from episode 3).
Did anyone else notice that her most recent instagram photo has an airplane on it and it appears the magazine and fruit are placed on an airline table tray? Wonder where she's flying off to!?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:30 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:"It's hard to have an open heart when you feel like you can see it being broken" says every guy who will date Caila in the future once they find out about her attachment to butterflies and dating relationships.

Also said by previous contestants who then went on to be the 'ette. It's so hard to open up, then when you do, you get crushed. But no worries, they become the next lead and will call the shots. Smiley

I mean even Andi Dorfman said she was close to falling in love with JPG, and Kaitlyn's whole story was she had her guard up. Until the FS of course.

I don't take what they say verbatim, but rather look at it from an edit standpoint. Most of the stuff that comes out of their mouths are said for a reason IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:34 pm

I hope she's off to LA for next B'ette talks! I still say she's the only one getting the edit for it. loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1f600 IMO Caila is a lady who just turned 24 and her liking the butterfly stage isn't unusual for her age. I seriously doubt she's going to be stuck there forever when she still has so much life left to live and to mature in her dating life.

p e r f e c t p a i r loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 2708 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Amber commented that she should be with Caila, with two sunshine emojies.
amberj22chi@cailaquinn I should be with you!!!!  loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 2600  loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 2600

That fruit looks too yummy to be in coach. IA blu, it may be round one of talks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This is a great picture of Elan with his wild hair and bowtie.  Hope he sees it and comments on it.  Caila is talented - very multi-dimensional.  Would love to see more of her artwork.   Smiley

He didn't comment on it or like it. What do you think that means? no idea
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:00 pm

I'd be happy with her as the lead. Those are gorgeous shots of her. And the picture of Elan is fabulous!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 pm

rhondam wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:This is a great picture of Elan with his wild hair and bowtie.  Hope he sees it and comments on it.  Caila is talented - very multi-dimensional.  Would love to see more of her artwork.   Smiley

He didn't comment on it or like it. What do you think that means? no idea

She didn't tag him, maybe he hasn't seen it yet?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 pm

GA, she tagged him and someone in the comments tagged him sad. I'm going to guess that he is busy and hasn't seen it yet.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess