SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:16 pm

rhondam wrote:GA, she tagged him and someone in the comments tagged him sad. I'm going to guess that he is busy and hasn't seen it yet.

cailaquinn Happy wild hair Wednesday (emojos) #UntameTheMane

I didn't see a tag. I don't read comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:20 pm

She did tag him. It appears when you click on the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:26 pm

When you click on Caila's tweets, her location is popping up as Sarasota, Florida. It looks like she went from NY, back to MA and then to Florida today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Strange, all I see is what I posted upthread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:54 pm

In the IG post if someone is tagged there will be a black circle with a little person in it in the bottom left corner. Tap on the post and you will see the IG username of the person tagged. As for comments there weren't many so a 2 sec scan.

But it's not a big deal. I'm going to assume he's busy.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:00 pm

Don't hate me but IMO Caila is trying to play up to Elan with that IG pic and he is not biting.
She even commented on her IG that Elan is her "good friend." 
Yeah, right. Wait for Elan to call you his friend first before saying what a "good friend" a producer for The Bette show is.   Rolling Eyes
She comes across as such a suck-up/try-hard to me.   no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:51 am

Maybe she is simply being nice? IDK. Elan is not the be all to end all that many choose to see. He is human and has done a lot of not nice things, just as we all have in life. I'm sure in the last 18 months he has had his share of amends. 
Being nice is simply that being nice. No harm no foul.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe she is simply being nice? IDK. Elan is not the be all to end all that many choose to see. He is human and has done a lot of nice things just as we all have in life. I'm sure in the last 18 months he has had his share of amends.

This is what I was thinking too.

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:54 am

bleuberry wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe she is simply being nice? IDK. Elan is not the be all to end all that many choose to see. He is human and has done a lot of nice things just as we all have in life. I'm sure in the last 18 months he has had his share of amends.

This is what I was thinking too.

^^I agree! Elan appears to be friends with most cast members. I love her artwork because it is a real depiction of Elan's "untamed hair" and not perfect. If she is that good an artist, I would love to see more of her work, especially the cast members and CH. But let's face, Elan is the most interesting subject to draw/paint! giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:00 am

Elan seems to be the producer that everyone is friends with. I doubt very much there's an ulterior motive or that he's ignoring it on purpose.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:06 am

I think Caila is an interesting and talented young lady. My opinions of her, however, are completely influenced by the editing package. I really started to like her in epi 2 but this last episode I thought she is just a whiny baby. I don't think I'm seeing the "real" Caila.. but I guess that's the nature of "reality" TV. JMO.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:17 am

Caila Quinn Retweeted
Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky  Jan 18
It's REALLY hard having the 1st solo date & then watching the other dates unfold. I feel 4 ya @CailaQuinn #IKnowFromExperience #TheBachelor
https://twitter.com/CailaQuinn

I think it probably just hit Caila that she was at risk of getting her heart broken. Going into the show I doubt you believe there will be real feelings early on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess