SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Sean' s word association for Catherine was also "sexy"

julychild

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Caila doesn't bother me at all, and honestly neither does Becca. Caila has the best body out of all of the top girls(imo)and if she was being agressive toward him I can see why he would all her sexy. I personally can't blame the girl, who wouldn't want to jump on Ben like that?
He said in his blog that he stood by calling her a sex panther and that he would just leave it at that. Interesting.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:41 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Caila doesn't bother me at all, and honestly neither does Becca. Caila has the best body out of all of the top girls(imo)and if she was being agressive toward him I can see why he would all her sexy. I personally can't blame the girl, who wouldn't want to jump on Ben like that?
He said in his blog that he stood by calling her a sex panther and that he would just leave it at that. Interesting.

I think it may be her storyboard especially since they showed the "Sexy" about Caila before the show even premiered.
Her FD was shown with Caila in her bikini and Ben in his shirt and clothed in a room.
So yup, definitely think the "sexy" is what her storyboard will be and no surprise really.
It's why I just cringe because she looks so young and I am sure Millsy and MF are loving it that she is doing the sexy thing!
I wonder how far she is willing to go though to be "sexy"???
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:It doesn't surprise me as some relationships do take longer to build sexual tension. I actually appreciated on their first date they weren't shoving their tongues down each others throats instantly.  

IA.  I think Ben was surprised that Caila suddenly became a "sex panther" after a sweet date.  She did say she was "going for it" when she got some time with him.  He seems to enjoy it and actually, Ben is not shy with making out with most of the woman despite him possibly falling for one early on.  Guess he tooks CS's advice to kiss them all!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It doesn't surprise me as some relationships do take longer to build sexual tension. I actually appreciated on their first date they weren't shoving their tongues down each others throats instantly.  

IA.  I think Ben was surprised that Caila suddenly became a "sex panther" after a sweet date.  She did say she was "going for it" when she got some time with him.  He seems to enjoy it and actually, Ben is not shy with making out with most of the woman despite him possibly falling for one early on.  Guess he tooks CS's advice to kiss them all!  giggling

Well, it is pretty much in the job description so he might as well enjoy it!

Personally I don't mind how many they kiss, that is the job. Sleeping with them is another matter.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:09 pm

^^Yep, I say lucky ladies! Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:04 pm

I love love love Caila. love the hair flipping, the sexy panther, everything about her is loved by me!
She has a personality unlike some others who are just bland trying to do/ say the right things and look perfect. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:20 pm

see2love wrote:I love love love Caila. love the hair flipping, the sexy panther, everything about her is loved by me!
She has a personality unlike some others who are just bland trying to do/ say the right things and look perfect. IMO

IA. I really like her and I think Ben is genuinely enjoying his time with her. He laughs and is so relaxed around her. Kimmel said she's the one Ben should marry and I might agree with him by the end of this. So far, he's got more going on with Caila than JoJo imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:08 pm

I didn't even notice the hair flipping so obviously it didn't annoy me.  She is lively, joyful and full of energy.  It is understandable why Ben would be drawn to her, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Sounds like TPTB are trying to give her an older, more mature edit with all this sexiness emphasis laugh out loud, I'm not mad. She must be a shoo in for Bette.

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:27 pm

. c o l l e c t m e m o r i e s . Cleaned out the house a bit today & am feeling a little lighter... The act of letting go is exciting, you're making room for the possibility of something greater by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:45 pm

IF Caila does end up the lead (which of course I have mentioned I hope it's Amanda or JoJo---or Jennifer, Leah, Lauren H. , or Becca before her in that order), I really hope they pick guys at least in the same age range as in past years. They obviously picked younger girls than usual for Ben. So for Caila, I just hope it's not a bunch of 23-25 year olds. If she is indeed mature, and women in general date guys their own age or older, I hope the guys are mostly 28-33 and very few in the 25-27 range. With her being so young I think that's the only way I can stand it. I guess that goes for JoJo too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess