SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:giggling

I fully expect Caila to be in the blogging/shilling department and pull a kaitlyn with her own website ready to go.  :yes:

Real jobs? BC degree? What's that?  fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

Shilling is the way now and who cares... throw away private ed HS and BC degree for the "Reality-TV world"   Hugesmile  

It's why I look at those who are seen as so "accomplished" and yet shilling with more side-eye than those who have no real degree or career (for which shilling makes sense given they don't have "real" jobs and are not as "accomplished").  :Nod: Rolling Eyes

Difference is, once the 15 minutes run out, she'll have a lot more to fall back on.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
I wonder why none of the other negative emails he received about the contestants were published? He says that he has them but he chose to single out Caila. He's ridiculous.  Rolling Eyes

It could be RS tried to contact her family or friends(which is something he does) and they shot him down. Hell hath no fury like a blogger boy scorned.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happened.  Smiley

I hope Caila takes advantage of whatever opportunities she is offered. There are countless former contestant who have websites and model clothing for exposure or promote products on SM, why shouldn't she have the same chances? IMO she's pretty, she has a great outgoing personality, she's young and has a lot of years ahead of her. She appears to be well spoken and very confident. She has the world at her fingertips right now, I say go for it.

Being the next 'ette will be icing on the cake for her. With her looks and her personality, she'll be IMO another Jillian Harris. A smart business women who is successfull in everything she does, because she made smart choices with her experience on being the bachelorette.

GREAT post, GA!!! :claphands

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:32 am

Caila is young, beautiful and smart to capitalize on her instant celebrity status. It seems her employer is.  We shouldn't give a pass to some cast members and not all, IMO.

There is a disadvantage to being "spoiled" and reading RS comments as it taints the perception of the cast member before they appear on the show.  Caila clarified her boyfriend situation on the first night and took responsibility for her own actions.  It seems her "non-fans" are reaching out to RS and even he is trying to capitalize on Caila's celebrity status.  Nothing new with him.  

I am looking forward to more Caila time on camera.  JMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Caila is young, beautiful and smart to capitalize on her instant celebrity status. It seems her employer is.  We shouldn't give a pass to some cast members and not all, IMO.

There is a disadvantage to being "spoiled" and reading RS comments as it taints the perception of the cast member before they appear on the show.  Caila clarified her boyfriend situation on the first night and took responsibility for her own actions.  It seems her "non-fans" are reaching out to RS and even he is trying to capitalize on Caila's celebrity status.  Nothing new with him.  

I am looking forward to more Caila time on camera.  JMO.  Hugesmile

Caila hardly "clarified" her boyfriend situation. She didn't clarify when she broke up with him (one week before the Ohio casting call and 2 months after she watched with butterflies as Ben walked out of the limo to meet Kaitlyn), or that she had been in that long term monogamous relationship for over one year (from what I've read that would make her ineligible to be a contestant according to the Bachelor/Bachelorette guidelines). Either way she was lying to the boyfriend, or the show, or both during the application process. Once a liar always a liar. No amount of butterflies can change that character defect IMO. No man will ever be able to trust Caila or her butterflies because there will always be someone new at the Starbucks around the corner, or on the next airplane ride. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:05 pm

IDK--who amongst has not lied? 
IMO this is much ado about nothing in the scheme of life as far as branding someone a life long habitual liar when you are at the ripe old age of 23? 24? Same goes for being in a year long relationship at that spinsterish age. This is the time of life to explore and live and not be anchored down. JMOAA. 
And once a liar is not always a liar. I would like to think any of us has the potential to change under the right motivating factors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Well if she lied to the boyfriend he is better off without her. It seems like the ex and people close to him can't let this go months later. I'd say she is better off without him as well. Nobody has to stay in a relationship they don't want.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:42 pm

^^Exactly!  This is matter of "he said, she said" and Caila fessed up to the break-up on nite 1 basically corroborating what has been said about her breaking up right before the show.  She wasn't hiding the fact and I give her credit for even addressing the break-up so soon.  I like what I see of Caila on the show and won't let hearsay of the bitter "ex-boyfriends" taint my perception of her -- the real truth will reveal itself in time.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Breaking off a relationship for whatever reason does not make Caila a liar in my eyes. I felt Caila was forthright about ending a relationship shortly before filming.  I assume the ex boyfriend didn't find out the relationship was over when he saw her get out of the limo on his TV.  Much ado about nothing. Suspect     JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:16 pm

I thought Caila told the ex b/f she was going on the show? I think it's exactly what many speculated. She was in a relationship, obviously not happy. They were at a wedding and she realized he wasn't the one. I can totally see that happening.

If she broke it off with the ex, then obviously it wasn't meant to be. That's better than staying in a relationship when you're not happy. I don't think anyone would want their b/f g/f  to stick around if they aren't happy.

If she truly loved the ex, she wouldn't have even thought about breaking up and going on the show.

ETA: I don't think there are any rules about being in a monogamous relationship or not. This show will take almost anyone, if they think it will make them money, even virgins and exploit them as far as they could as we have seen too often.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:23 pm

I agree that the boyfriend is better off. If I were him, I would just see this as a blessing in disguise. He was about to get engaged to her and she dumped him for the possibility of a guy on TV. They were never meant to be.

I don't think that this makes Caila a horrible person, I think that she just is a bit of a romantic and dreamer when it comes to love. It made her unintentionally do something selfish and heartless, but, it's a part of growing up. A couple of weeks after she dumped her boyfriend, Ben dumped her! It's the circle of life and it's how we learn from our mistakes. The one thing that I will say is that a lot of people dump their SOs to go on the show simply for fame and attention. With Caila, it seemed like it really was for Ben. It makes her a little naive and idealistic, but not fame-hungry. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:37 pm

I agree with everyone on here that the ex is better off. So is Caila if she wasn't happy. None of that is the point. The point is that she wasn't honest with the show or the ex when she got the ball rolling to go on the show. I've been told he still won't watch the show and has asked his friends to not bombard him with the stuff that happens on it. He wants to move on and From what I see on social media he is moving on, traveling all over the world for work and play. I stand by what I said before. IMO Until she grows up the men Caila dates will always have to be worrying about feeding her butterflies, and they will always have to worry about her trips to the Starbucks around the corner and the next airplane ride she takes. IMO the ex is lucky it ended when it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:44 pm

How do we know she wasn't honest?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess