SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:50 am

To me it was pretty clear. She was being asked to verbally express or even reading cards to indicate as certain story line. It appeared she was not comfortable or sure of what to say and transmit and it came across schizoid. Then it was spliced and diced to make it more schizoid. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:01 am

BlackHalo wrote:Caila said she felt like she loved Ben before she changed her tune. And why is everything some giant popularity contest? I really hope caila isn't losing sleep over not having as many followers as someone.

I know! WHo has the most followers, who is most loved, who gets the most mentions? Is is really a great validation of one's worth especially as it is all due to Fleiss's machinations.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:To me it was pretty clear. She was being asked to verbally express or even reading cards to indicate as certain story line. It appeared she was not comfortable or sure of what to say and transmit and it came across schizoid. Then it was spliced and diced to make it more schizoid. JMO

Ya it was like Ben & Caila were in a play & she was forgetting her lines so they were fumbling thru it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 am

bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison's blog:

Ben made a bold choice by deciding to take Caila on a second one-on-one date. There are no rules when you’re the Bachelor, and sometimes you just have to go with your gut. His date with Caila the first week was his first date of the season, and I feel like maybe he was starting to really want to work through some of his more prominent relationships before figuring out the ones that had been taking a back seat for a while. Leah had always been very easy for him to be around, but she never really made too huge an impression. For that reason, I understood that Ben felt it more pressing to deal with his feelings for Caila, and it’s pretty clear that he was right.

As Leah was home lamenting, understandably, Caila was really having an emotional breakthrough. At first glance, some of what she had to say may have seemed confusing, but Caila is really a complicated woman and for her to feel understood in that way is something she really needs. I think she feels that Ben really understands her and that’s why those feelings of love are creeping in. Everyone is different and every relationship is different, and Ben and Caila’s relationship in particular is taking on a much more dynamic turn. We can all look forward to seeing where that goes next week.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1361074526568502.html

IMO If Caila was such a failure for the 'ette role in this last epi, CH wouldn't be praising her but would be setting her up for her exit. Her emotional breakthrough is a set up for the broken hearted F3 because after all, as so many other F3's, she'll eventually fall in love without being afraid, only to be let go at F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:03 am

Eviebloom wrote:I relate to Caila and what she said to Ben.  They way she handled that conversation was honest and courteous.  She was saying I am developing real feelings for you, but this is the Bachelor and there are other girls here that talk about their feelings for you to me, too!   She is not just going to go all out and fall in love with him until she has more time with him and also there are not other girls that he is dating.  She is classy, kind and I think very mature.  Her pauses in-between her words were giving her time to think as she spoke.  I felt like it was one of the more real and classy scenes that I have seen in a bachelor episode in a long time.  But that is just my take on it.  Also she reminds me of my nieces and daughter, thoughtful, classy and yet career oriented.  I hope the best for Caila.  I am not sure however if she is suited for the bachelorette.  I think she can do better than that.  But then she might be really awesome, but her season would be much different more cultured.  I would be okay with that.  it is interesting how people take the same situation and see it so differently.  
I related to what Caila was saying and believe she was trying to articulate her conflicted feelings. If I'm in that strange environment and I like Ben, even just a bit, I would be confused too).  I'm running behind but I'll try and explain where I believe she was coming from later if someone hasn't already.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:11 am

jojo47 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:To me it was pretty clear. She was being asked to verbally express or even reading cards to indicate as certain story line. It appeared she was not comfortable or sure of what to say and transmit and it came across schizoid. Then it was spliced and diced to make it more schizoid. JMO

Ya it was like Ben & Caila were in a play & she was forgetting her lines so they were fumbling thru it.

Exactly how I saw it.  I don't think she was being manipulative.  They wanted her to have some conflicted deep conversation about a fear she can't really fall in love.  As dumb as Ben's "I feel unlovable"  last year but he was able to get his scripted issue out with a straight face and without stumbling over how dumb it was to say.  I think Caila just struggled to backup the lines they wanted her to say because they weren't genuine or her own.  I'm a bit worried at how overplayed her exit will be and she'll be trying to force out a lot of tears and emotion that aren't coming from a real place and it will be awkward.  I'd rather hear what she really has to say and how she really feels, so fail to TPTB no no no no

I think she's really sweet and pretty, and def think she's their Bachelorette top choice, but I'm a bit more meh about her than I thought I'd be.  A real, sexy, confident strong girl like Jojo would be a lot better Bachelorette IMO. I miss when the fan fav happened naturally, vs TPTB deciding who should be fan fav/next lead and trying to force it to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:12 am

I just really don't want to see a 24 year old who isn't sure if she can love as the Bachelorette. It will be laughable and not believable AT ALL that she wants to get married and that's what this is about here at the end of the day. Caila needs to go travel date around have fun...not get engaged. I really just think she herself is confused, which is understandable for someone just out of a relationship. Maybe in a few years she'll figure it out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison's blog:

Ben made a bold choice by deciding to take Caila on a second one-on-one date. There are no rules when you’re the Bachelor, and sometimes you just have to go with your gut. His date with Caila the first week was his first date of the season, and I feel like maybe he was starting to really want to work through some of his more prominent relationships before figuring out the ones that had been taking a back seat for a while. Leah had always been very easy for him to be around, but she never really made too huge an impression. For that reason, I understood that Ben felt it more pressing to deal with his feelings for Caila, and it’s pretty clear that he was right.

As Leah was home lamenting, understandably, Caila was really having an emotional breakthrough. At first glance, some of what she had to say may have seemed confusing, but Caila is really a complicated woman and for her to feel understood in that way is something she really needs. I think she feels that Ben really understands her and that’s why those feelings of love are creeping in. Everyone is different and every relationship is different, and Ben and Caila’s relationship in particular is taking on a much more dynamic turn. We can all look forward to seeing where that goes next week.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1361074526568502.html

IMO If Caila was such a failure for the 'ette role in this last epi, CH wouldn't be praising her but would be setting her up for her exit. Her emotional breakthrough is a set up for the broken hearted F3 because after all, as so many other F3's, she'll eventually fall in love without being afraid, only to be let go at F3.

I don't know if Caila is their pick but this just shows me TPTB are going to promote whoever the heck they want regardless of fan reaction. They couldn't pull it off last year with Britt but I don't see them waivering after what a flop Kaitlyn was. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:52 am

Duke702 wrote:I just really don't want to see a 24 year old who isn't sure if she can love as the Bachelorette. It will be laughable and not believable  AT ALL that she wants to get married and that's what this is about here at the end of the day. Caila needs to go travel date around have fun...not get engaged. I really just think she herself is confused, which is understandable for someone just out of a relationship. Maybe in a few years she'll figure it out.

But they are all young on this season though. This in part is why I find the season over rehearsed and Not believable. There is actually a maturity to Caila absent in many of the others IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:05 am

Duke702 wrote:I just really don't want to see a 24 year old who isn't sure if she can love as the Bachelorette. It will be laughable and not believable  AT ALL that she wants to get married and that's what this is about here at the end of the day. Caila needs to go travel date around have fun...not get engaged. I really just think she herself is confused, which is understandable for someone just out of a relationship. Maybe in a few years she'll figure it out.

Good Post I agree  That's what everyone on AfterBuzz was saying about her as well... that she is fake and seems immature and young and much younger than those she is the same age as. I agree with that sentiment and IMO, I think Caila is way over her head when it comes to TPTB. She may think she was there for the bette edit, but imo, she's going to be their token replacement for SM viewer negativity aimed at her, especially now that the girls that SM viewers didn't like (Olivia and Leah) are now gone. Us Weekly even had an article about SM viewers tweeting negativity about Caila along with Olivia so it won't surprise me that once HTDs come that SM viewers will like the other girls even more than they already do in comparison to Caila. And I don't see F3 helping her out either considering Lauren B and JoJo are also more liked and heck, if Amanda gets more time with Ben H praising Lauren B's BFF on WTA then good luck to Caila with that fashion/promotional thing she already started.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:37 am

I think Caila and Lauren B have a lot in common in the way they are more cautious and careful in their approach to their feeling of "love" for Ben.  I actually think that is a good quality and normal.  Both have been criticized for it.  This is a show were the vast majority of the general viewing audience is looking for an instant I love you forever without hesitation or your there for the wrong reasons scenario.  I find that thought process unhealthy.  I am impressed with both these women and their understandable reservations.  They seem very real and authentic.    

Caila's conversation did not bother me at all.  I get her.  I particularly appreciate the cultured aspect that Caila exudes in her life on SM. I find her a pleasant change from the selfie obsessed posters this show so often produces.

As always JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:00 am

Seabear wrote:I think Caila and Lauren B have a lot in common in the way they are more cautious and careful in their approach to their feeling of "love" for Ben.  I actually think that is a good quality and normal.  Both have been criticized for it.  The is a show were the vast majority of the general viewing audience is looking for an instant I love forever without hesitation or your there for the wrong reasons scenario.  I find that thought process unhealthy.  I am impressed with both these women and their understandable reservations.  The seem very real and authentic.    

Caila's conversation did not bother me at all.  I get her.  I particularly appreciate the cultured aspect that Caila exudes in her life on SM. I find her a pleasant change from the selfie obsessed posters this show so often produces.

As always JMO

Caila cleaned up her Twitter and Instagram accounts when she reactivated them. IMO Caila is marketing herself and developing her public persona. Also IMO she's doing a great job. JMO, but she changes her persona as easily as she changes her clothes. She becomes the person you want her to be IMO. Does it occur to anyone that the cultured aspect that caila "exudes" on her sm is just a little over the top? IMO people who know they are cultured, or who really are cultured, don't have a need to show everyone else how cultured they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess