SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:04 am

Caila reminds me of Ben on his 'Ette season. She is there for the show as he was there for the show--their debut warm up run for their own season. So I don't really see her involved with the main, JMO, as I did not see Ben with his lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

setlife - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:24 am

Why did they go to a toy factory? Is her dad CEO of that toy company?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:34 am

sdmom wrote:Why did they go to a toy factory? Is her dad CEO of that toy company?
Yes here's an article about her dad...

http://www.ohio.com/business/lin-fisher/new-step2-ceo-chris-quinn-comes-full-circle-with-return-to-akron-area-1.564890

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:09 am

Regarding the clip of her HTD....she just seems very rehearsed to me. I don't really believe the words coming out of her mouth. She doesn't really have a natural flow of speaking, it just seems like she is reading lines to me. I just like to see a real natural personality, and to me she seems like she's putting on a show. I think I would believe her more if she would just relax and be herself.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:15 am

What a fun hometown date! Not the usual beer joint or ice cream stop.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:14 am

Duke702 wrote:Regarding the clip of her HTD....she just seems very rehearsed to me. I  don't really believe the words coming out of her mouth. She doesn't really have a natural flow of speaking, it just seems like she is reading lines to me. I just like to see a real natural personality, and to me she seems like she's putting on a show. I think I would believe her more if she would just relax and be herself.
I believe Caila is a typical Type A personality with a side of perfectionism to go along with it. It speaks to why she's achieved so much at her young age. Unfortunately, a side effect of these traits is someone who is hard on themself and doesn't always find it easy to relax and just go with the flow. This would be especially true trying not to stumble on prime time network television. She will no doubt become better at relaxing as she matures and with more life experiences. I find her so refreshingly interesting and I cannot say that for half of the Final 4 this season.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:59 am

I knew someone very much like Caila while in HS. She was a straight A student, president of the student council, played the piano, was on the soccer team, wrote for the school paper, did volunteer work and was always smiling, very positive, perky. She also came from a fairly affluent family and often people who didn't know her would think that she was just too much and putting on an act. She wasn't. She was just someone who appreciated life and took the opportunities presented. She was also the sweetest, nicest person you could ever meet and she would be the first to help anyone. Even though, looks wise, Caila is her exact opposite, her personality reminds me so much of this girl, that I would love to see a season of someone like this who doesn't seem to have all the usual baggage the bettes have and who just loves life. After the last two b*tchy, Debbie downers, it would come as a relief.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:09 am

Duke702 wrote:Regarding the clip of her HTD....she just seems very rehearsed to me. I  don't really believe the words coming out of her mouth. She doesn't really have a natural flow of speaking, it just seems like she is reading lines to me. I just like to see a real natural personality, and to me she seems like she's putting on a show. I think I would believe her more if she would just relax and be herself.

She is as rehearsed as Ben was on Kaitlyn season. Also considering how gaga they all see Ben being a goner for Lauren I believe the rest of the f4 were playing their role not just Caila.

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  setlife - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 1f49b  setlife - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:04 am

Seabear wrote:I am 100% on TeamCaila for next Bachelorette.  After watching every Bach/Ette season Caila stands out of the crowd in such a positive way.  She is articulate, well travelled, educated, beautiful, cultured and blessed with sunny disposition and gorgeous smile. Caila impresses me because of the experiences she experienced growing up. Because of moving so many times Caila has learned to adaptable as well accepting and embracing of numerous cultures and lifestyles.  She also has a love of art which is my passion as well.  

As someone who moved a lot and studied abroad as well I get Caila and I love her attitude and zest for life. I hope TPTB grab the brass ring and choose this diverse in every way gal as the next Bachelorette. I am ready for a Caila season filled with travel and culturally interesting dates.

FYI:  It is very easy to get from Europe to Los Angeles on a direct flight.  Depending on the city of departure travel time is 10 - 12 hours.  LA is PST so you are gaining back many hours on the westward flight.  I've done this numerous times so it would be easy for Caila to be in LA for filming of the WTA.

JMO

I agree and you summed up a lot of Caila's great qualities very well.  I just think the show is doing her a disservice because it's not really coming across.  I expected more interesting conversation, more spunk, more of her zest for life.  Maybe she's just not into Ben at all and trying really hard to act it out to the end.  I expect if she's the Ette, she'll be a much more interesting version of her real self.  But this season, I'm sorry to say that although I think she's a beautiful, accomplished, interesting girl - she's become pretty bland and boring to me on the show itself.

Still think she's great though and just her hair and fashion alone would make for an amazing bachelorette season, not to mention I think she'd be attracted to really interesting, smart guys vs jocks or fitness models, so that would be a plus.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:31 pm

veg_out wrote:Their interaction seems forced to me. Her words also are generic as opposed to the descriptive way that she normally speaks on the show. She looks over it!

PINKHEART Caila though!
Yep. I got this vibe by the time her second 1-on-1 came around. She's checked out. Can't say I blame her with Ben being all about Lauren. Smart girl. This is a tv show and she is playing the role just like Ben did last year, yet somehow she gets bashed for being "unauthentic".  no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:51 pm

jen689 wrote:
Yes here's an article about her dad...

http://www.ohio.com/business/lin-fisher/new-step2-ceo-chris-quinn-comes-full-circle-with-return-to-akron-area-1.564890

This explains so much to me about Caila - her ability with foreign language, why she spent time abroad in college. It's natural to want to touch base with areas where her dad or mom have history. Her dad's career has certainly been one with an upward trajectory. Her mother is beautiful and her dad seems grounded despite his success. It will be fun to watch their hometown date knowing a little more background.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
veg_out wrote:Their interaction seems forced to me. Her words also are generic as opposed to the descriptive way that she normally speaks on the show. She looks over it!

PINKHEART Caila though!
Yep. I got this vibe by the time her second 1-on-1 came around. She's checked out. Can't say I blame her with Ben being all about Lauren. Smart girl. This is a tv show and she is playing the role just like Ben did last year, yet somehow she gets bashed for being "unauthentic".  no no

Haha I was just saying the other day in the Bachelorette 12 thread that the reaction to her now versus Ben last year on SM was very interesting to me. Ben realized that Shawn would be the F1, he pretended to be into Kaitlyn from the beginning, and when he was eliminated he wasn't the least bit emotional or upset and he even almost forgot Kaitlyn's name in the limo. It was clear he was auditioning for the gig the whole time and yet the reaction to him was that he was so genuine and such a nice guy. There was overwhelming support for him being the Bachelor. Somehow he is seen as perfect even though he's really just a regular, ordinary guy and fairly typical when it comes to male leads.

Caila realizes Lauren will be the F1, she's pretending to be into Ben, she's auditioning for the lead role and yet the reaction to her is very different from Ben even though I bet she'll put on a more emotional show than he did when she's eliminated. The reaction to her is very different though. She's seen as weird, confusing and phony. On SM she is the least popular choice for the gig. I don't know if it's because she's a woman and Ben's a man and the female viewers on SM give the men a pass on their phoniness or what but I don't see the difference between her and Ben.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess