SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:40 pm

Diana wrote:
Rolly wrote:
metalgirl wrote:It looked to me like Ben had a good time with Lauren, but I didn't see him as "DONE" after just that one date.  Not something I notice with other couples.  

Ben says he fell in love with two women... not falling but fell. Fasten your seatbelts....
Every single lead says that. Rolling Eyes

It doesn't mean Lauren isn't F1 but it will be more complicated road than it seems right now. Frankly I hope he has an emotional connection with others besides Lauren otherwise this will be a long season. I think Lauren being afraid of getting hurt may also be a storyline. And TPTB have some behind the scenes :uptonogood JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:41 pm

I am not liking these group of ladies. Catty bitches

Last edited by reason on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:41 pm

umngirl wrote:Man, Becca, Jojo, and Amber sure seem like a mean girls club.

These girls have such a superiority complex. Like, they can't believe Ben would be into someone like Jubilee and they're taking it out on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:41 pm

Jubilee needs double-sided sticky tape. It works!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:42 pm

These girls totally lack empathy, so self-absorbed.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 pm

So. Ben feels responsible for the emotions and atmosphere of the house, what a major, diametric difference from all the other hedonistic leads, men and women, who are the STAR and it's their party.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Very immature group of ladies. Ben thoroughly enjoyed massage. Get a clue ladies.  And JoJo your voice sounds like Groucho Marx. Amber--ugh no.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Amanda is the only one not to be mean or catty. I didn't see Becca do anything either but not cool to spy on them

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 pm

The girls complaining? Well maybe you guys shouldn't have attacked Jubilee so Ben would go comfort her.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 pm

So Amber is the House Mom?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:44 pm

These girls are showing their true colors and it isn't pretty.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3 3m3 minutes ago
I honestly still think about that salad. It was (a-okay emoji)

She's a champ. Mic drop.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2