SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:10 pm

"Stop it!" Lauren & Ben on their plane ride was so cute! Ben is such a little kid around her giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:11 pm

I don't really see the resemblance between Becca & Jojo tbh. I also find her voice to be strange, but kinda cute. It's almost like a smoker voice.

Lace was asked who she thought had genuine feelings for Ben when she was in the house, and she said Jojo. It makes sense, since she's F2.

In a clip of next week's episode, you could see Lauren B. sitting on Amanda's lap laugh out loud Cute. Those two were definitely close.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Lauren was sitting in Amanda's lap in the preview for next week. So cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:13 pm

megaa wrote:I don't really see the resemblance between Becca & Jojo tbh. I also find her voice to be strange, but kinda cute. It's almost like a smoker voice.

Lace was asked who she thought had genuine feelings for Ben when she was in the house, and she said Jojo. It makes sense, since she's F2.

In a clip of next week's episode, you could see Lauren B. sitting on Amanda's lap laugh out loud Cute. Those two were definitely close.
We posted the exact same thing! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:14 pm

megaa wrote:I don't really see the resemblance between Becca & Jojo tbh. I also find her voice to be strange, but kinda cute. It's almost like a smoker voice.

I noticed that too with Amanda/Lauren! Love their friendship. They seem like two of the sweetest girls in the house.

I don't really see the resemblance between Jojo and Becca either except them both being Regina George's in sheep's clothing. Jojo is Isla Fischer and Becca is Carrie Underwood to me, who look nothing alike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 CZC7BD-WMAE19Ve

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 CZC7BEAWwAA6hlk
Chris Rackliffe ‏@crackliffe  
When you really don't want to share with your roomies. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:23 pm

And the Oscar for best bachelorette audition goes to...

Seriously, I tried. But this girl is so fake and mean. I'm not a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:31 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 CZC75MmUoAAiWzR
Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTV
Jamie is the new Olivia? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:32 pm

I can't keep up with this thread so will just post.

Not everyone was in the mean girls' club. It was mostly Amber and Jojo but Becca, Jami, and a couple of others seemed involved to a lessor extent. I really don't like what Amber did. Totally unnecessary drama that she caused, not Jubilee. I was also disappointed in Jojo for her part. Not nice to walk away from Jubilee like that.

The twins, Rachel, and Caila all thought it was wrong for them to confront Jubilee. Lauren B, Amanda, and a few others stayed in the background.

I loved Lauren B's date and think it could be the beginning of a sweet courtship. Ben seems to have chemistry with a couple of others but he seems most tongue-tied around Lauren. I loved that she told him she's picky and meant it. I do think she's falling for him also. Loved the little slip saying she wants to meet his parent.

Jubilee's date was pretty good also but don't ultimately see Ben with her. I'm not so sure she'd be a good lead. She's a little too emotional and up & down for me.

The soccer game was pretty pathetic. I really hate when they have a winning team and hte losers have to go back to the house but I guess it makes it easier for the lead to get some "quality time" with less women. Too bad one of them was Olivia and her cankles. giggling

I'm not seeing Amanda as in the mix for the Bachelorette yet. She's pretty much non-existant plus she's so quiet that when she talks, it's hard to hear what she's saying. I'm still seeing Caila as the one to beat. Not seeing how she's mean though. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:34 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I noticed that too with Amanda/Lauren! Love their friendship. They seem like two of the sweetest girls in the house.
I like their friendship too! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not seeing Amanda as in the mix for the Bachelorette yet. She's pretty much non-existant plus she's so quiet that when she talks, it's hard to hear what she's saying. I'm still seeing Caila as the one to beat. Not seeing how she's mean though. no idea

I don't know, I guess I thought the comments "I feel so sorry for Ben to have to sit in a helicopter with her", "I would be shocked if she got a rose", "I don't think Jubilee is going to make the best of her time with Ben", etc. all seemed pretty catty to me. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:38 pm

The possible bachelorettes were both being a bit of a B: JoJo and Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2