SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Shocked that the switch wasn't #1. Between Nick saying he had sex with Andi, and Brad not picking either girl...... either of those were better than Clare and the raccoon.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks so much for doing this nutty. I will put a copy on the first page of this thread for easy reference. yes

I added #2, in case you want to update it.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:44 pm

No matter which Lauren Dr. Rose is talking about, hope he has a HIPPA release. That's some serious violation of the patient privacy laws.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:No matter which Lauren Dr. Rose is talking about, hope he has a HIPPA release. That's some serious violation of the patient privacy laws.

Absolutely! I cannot imagine he wasn't aware of that. Some people love being on TV (the Lauren, I mean) so maybe they were happy to agree to this.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:49 pm

So Nick's ATFR bombshell and Andi chewing out JP didn't even make the top 20? I feel like either of those would top both Brad and Jen choosing no one.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:57 pm

The switch should be 1.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Sprite wrote:Knowing what we know now, that Melissa and Ty got back together as soon as she came back from the show, watching her whine about how Jason is not giving their relationship a chance, just makes my blood boil. I always thought he was a bit of a wuss, but they really did a number on him. It's good that things between him and Molly ended up working out despite everything. Got to give them props for everything they went through.

I cannot LIKE this enough.  It still infuriates me today how Jason and Molly to a lesser extent were annihilated in the press while Melissa who was being totally FAKE was made out to be the aggrieved victim.The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 2292733854  Redfacemad
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:10 pm

So Nick and Andi number 1 then? It caused more outcry in a sense than stuff that happened in older seasons because their was live tweeting etc

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:23 pm

sara11 wrote:So Nick and Andi number 1 then? It caused more outcry in a sense than stuff that happened in older seasons because their was live tweeting etc

Number 1 wont be out until tomorrow.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Brad picking no one, has that come up yet?

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Brad picking no one, has that come up yet?

I would be shocked if that's not it.  It got everyone talking about the show, revived the Bachelorette (Thank-you Brad for that) and started the recycling program to keep built in fan bases each season.  I think the show wouldn't be on today without that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:35 pm

^^ Not yet. I figure it's a lock now for number one.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy