SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Seabear wrote:snipped..  I remember hearing he wanted the final shot as the cameras rolled away to be of him alone sitting on a couch watching sports on TV with a beer.  snipped..

They actually did have him on an outtake during one of the seasons', Emily's? of doing just that and eating a big sandwich of some sort. The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Fun times sleuthing Brad's seasons. Both of them! Choosing no one wasn't an option back then. Then it started to become a reality. affraid

Watching Ellens studio cam because sleuthers knew the new Bachelor was going to be on Ellen, pre taped before he was announced. And then we saw him walk on stage! And who could forget fridge gate. I think for me that was one of the best sleuthing moments. An innocent drawing on the fridge in the distance, of something, a child's drawing, zoomed a cuzzilion times, to reveal a kite, matching it to the colours of the real kite on his date with Emily and Ricki.

I too wish he finds his special love and hope we get to see a wedding. He's so handsome IMO.

GA, that was the best sleuthing ever, "fridge-gate".  :detective
We had so much fun that season and sleuthing hasn't been the same since for me.  We will always have Brad 2.0 to remember that fun.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:26 pm

emusha wrote:
bilolo wrote:Is there a link to watch previous bachelor or bachelorette seasons, i started with Jilian's ?

Check http://www.watchseries.li/

Thanks for this link. I see you have to give a credit card to register to watch. Have you ever had a problem? I'd love to rewatch Andrews season since I only have it on VHS. Lol

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Quote directly from the People spread taken from the write up on Brad 2.0 season:
THEN WHAT HAPPENED? Womack proposed: "I wanted a real relationship, white picket fence, happiness and kids." But things unraveled as soon as the show began airing. Watching Womack be intimate with other women, Maynard recognized moves that made her her swoon. "He had a tendency to say the same thing to a couple of girls. So I felt less and less special," said Maynard, who was also loathe to relocate her daughter, then 5 to Austin unless she was sure of a future with Womack. The pair struggled with the 2000 miles between them ("torturous" to Womack) and finally split in June.
AND NOW? "I'm still single," Womack reports. "I think I became even more introverted after the second time. I date a bit, but there's no significant other in my life. I think I find solace in the solitude. I'm very happy right now." That Maynard moved on gladdens his heart. "I'm so happy for her. I wish her nothing but the best."

Brad is a class act.  I relate to his happiness.  Just like him after some heartbreak in life....I honestly and truly find solace in the in the solitude and I am very happy. bestbud! beatingheart PINKHEART

ITA with everyone that the sleuthing was fun back in Brads season.  That is when I found fort and began my sleuthing "career." :detective laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:42 pm

From ABC: “Reminisce about 20 seasons of romance: the memorable first meets, the romantic dates where love bloomed – some of which led to heartbreak and others to beautiful proposals. However, this night of romance is just getting started, as America prepares for the wedding of Jade and Tanner which took place January 24, and begins with Harrison officiating, and after exchanging vows, the newly minted husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Tanner Tolbert, kiss. Then, the celebration moves to the blow-out reception as we watch the couple’s first dance and cake cutting and hear the well wishes from the other Bachelor cast members. For one last huge surprise, smash British R&B/soul sensation Seal sings his hit song “Kiss from a Rose” for the couple’s first dance, making their first minutes together even more electric. Then from his new album, he sings “Every Time I’m With You,” inviting all the Bachelor alumni to the dance floor.”
Has JJ Lane finally found true love?
The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 -photos--jade-roper-
Chris Bukowski and Nikki Ferrell
The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 -photos--jade-roper-
A pregnant and glowing Ashley Salter and her college sweetheart/fiance Austin Brennan are among the guests.

Ali Fedotowsky is also expecting and engaged to Kevin Manno, a TV and radio host.
Former Bachelorette Jillian Harris and her boyfriend Justin Pasutto make a great-looking couple.
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/photos-jade-roper-and-tanner-tolbert-get-married-with-the-bachelor-family-87336.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:57 pm

emusha wrote:
bilolo wrote:Is there a link to watch previous bachelor or bachelorette seasons, i started with Jilian's ?

Check http://www.watchseries.li/
YAY you rock emusha, thank you !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:00 pm

You don't need a login.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

I never did get the Brad love. He seems like a nice guy but the last place he needed to be was on this show - twice. The therapist in season 2 was such a joke.

I hope they're not going to spend much time on this supposed top 20. I want to see more of the wedding.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

question I heard the funny interaction between AshleyS and Ch. he was trying to do the math of her 29 week pregnancy being at that time , she was still on BIP. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm really exited for this wedding. Janner have special little spot in my bach favorites. I'm so happy they're getting this all out wedding, it looks like a great way to celebrate the 20 years of bach. 

I wonder who JJ's date is.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:27 pm

JJ's walking in with Juelia Kinney. She was on the farmers season and BIP.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Chris B is not with Nikki Ferrell.  Nikki was not there.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy