SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Is this the first group date with JoJo, Lauren, and Caila on it?

Last edited by veg_out on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:05 pm

I am interested in seeing Ben on his date with Amanda because based on that group date, he literally just ignored her and reached for Lauren B.

That along with those pics of her at the carnival pre-HTD makes me think Ben didn't see Amanda as anything really other than his F1's bestie and so he took her as far as he could so Lauren could have support when he wasn't around.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:18 pm

I think he took Amanda as far as he did because she had a story line that could potentially serve into her role as the bachelorette if production chose her. It's a story line they have used before and it was successful. Plus, nothing like the drama of taking a mom of two toddlers all the way to hometowns, having the bachelor meet those two toddlers, and then dumping her right after it. That's all production IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Does Lauren H get a 1-1 date this episode. Not for nothing, watching back her kiss with Ben, he was realing going in.... this school teacher has some spice

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:32 pm

^ yes, Lauren H gets the "runway"\fashion show 1 on 1

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:11 am

Lauren H annoys me, a LOT. Talk about OTT. And I can't forget that "Ben wants a wife who can mingle with the other soccer moms" comment.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:29 am

mindless wrote:Lauren H annoys me, a LOT. Talk about OTT. And I can't forget that "Ben wants a wife who can mingle with the other soccer moms" comment.
We are on the same wavelength. Same exact thoughts on pretty much everyone - bestbud!
It reminded me of what Brady said on After Buzz about Lauren H I believe and how forward she is. Makes me think of her with her legs over on top of Ben's (which we never got to see last episode but were in previews/pics). Just no. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 am

**edited**
IA! For someone so smitten and gone gaga over Laura B he sure spends his time touching and kissng so many other women. He likes her enough at this point but also likes the Jojos, the jubilees, the cailas, the Beccas and others of this seasn IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:59 am

**edited**
UO: I don't enjoy them (or her) as much as I was hoping I would.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:26 am

see2love wrote:**edited**

IA! For someone so smitten and gone gaga over Laura B he sure spends his time touching and kissng so many other women. He likes her enough at this point but also likes the Jojos, the jubilees, the cailas, the Beccas and others of this seasn IMO

He's a man! Even if a guy is gaga and over the moon for a woman and it was her from the beginning and blah blah blah that doesn't mean he's not going to sample the other merchandise. Men and women are very different in this way. I think way too many people (mostly female) make the mistake of thinking a man is into a woman if he's really physical with her. On an emotional and intimate level I see nothing much except with Lauren B.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:51 am

BlackHalo wrote:**edited**
UO: I don't enjoy them (or her) as much as I was hoping I would.
Why? And what about?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:13 am

It's good to be realistic. I feel like Ben is put on a pedestal and TPTB sure didn't help with that touting him as the perfect 10 Ben. As nice of a guy as he may be he's still going to be somewhat of a puppet to TPTB and he probably did some things that Lauren didn't like.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma