SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:49 pm

albean99 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:There's going to have to be some obstacles for LaurBen on the horizon, otherwise this season will be so dull offering this pairing up on a silver platter week after week.

Of course there will be obstacles. This is Fleiss, after all. I actually like to see a love story for a change so I wouldn't find it boring at all.

I hear you! If they're going with the love story this season, hopefully they will really show us the nitty-gritty depth of it, which makes it more captivating and exciting, instead of trying to hide it to throw us off, especially near the end (it may be asking for far too much!)
LaurBen is endearing but it isn't knocking my socks off.....just yet.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Pure speculation, but my theory is Ben, who has a close relationship with his parents and wants the type of loving marriage they have, will get clarity for his "angst" from convo with parents about F2.

Ben has come across as a sensitive guy who does not like to hurt people, so I can see that even after getting clarity, and being confident in his F1 choice, he is "anguished" about letting F2 go and hurting her.

I keep going back in my mind to the scene of a very happy, smiling Ben at the FRC alter. Despite all the anguish they've shown in preview, he looks to me like one very relaxed,confident, excited guy waiting for his F1.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:15 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Pure speculation, but my theory is Ben, who has a close relationship with his  parents and wants the type of loving marriage they have, will get clarity for his "angst" from convo with parents about F2.  

Ben has come across as a sensitive guy who does not like to hurt people, so I can see that even after getting clarity, and being confident in his F1 choice, he is "anguished" about letting F2 go and hurting her.

I keep going back in my mind to the scene of a very happy, smiling Ben at the FRC alter. Despite all the anguish they've shown in preview, he looks to me like one very relaxed,confident, excited guy waiting for his F1.  

Good reminder. What did Jason look like when proposing to Melissa?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Jason wasn't all smiles like Ben

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:20 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Good reminder. What did Jason look like when proposing to Melissa?

Like he'd been crying and almost threw up over a railing.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:23 pm

AAAHHH HAAAAA! Makes sense now.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:24 pm

He didn't look happy at all.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 pm

You can actually go on youtube and see the proposal of Jason to Melissa he did look somewhat happy but not over the top happy
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:48 pm

This could be MF's Mesnick reference- Ben in anguish when he lets F2 go (especially if he promised JoJo he would never blindside her , then she is blindsided when let go. So a bawling scene when letting F2 go ala Mesnick,but without the switcheroo.

Just a vibe but from the fact they chose to show the promise not to blindside JoJo, and the blindside references in preview posted yesterday, my feeling is JoJo is going to feel blindsided, either cry hysterically or rip Ben a new one, and that is the reason for the anguish we see surrounding him standing at limo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:51 pm

There is always anguish shown for the F2 limo leaving .. He showed anguish this week when the limo left

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:08 pm

agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:There's going to have to be some obstacles for LaurBen on the horizon, otherwise this season will be so dull offering this pairing up on a silver platter week after week.

Of course there will be obstacles. This is Fleiss, after all. I actually like to see a love story for a change so I wouldn't find it boring at all.

I hear you! If they're going with the love story this season, hopefully they will really show us the nitty-gritty depth of it, which makes it more captivating and exciting, instead of trying to hide it to throw us off, especially near the end (it may be asking for far too much!)
LaurBen is endearing but it isn't knocking my socks off.....just yet.
word I agree Good Post  This ^ is exactly how I feel about it all!  If Lauren is F1, and I believe she is, TPTB neglected to show me enough of how her and Ben are so into each other. They left far too much on the cutting room floor to allow me feel this relationship.

Last edited by rhondam on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed make to allow)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Jason looked happy when proposing to Melissa IMO. He probably faked himself to believe eveything was okay..but he definitely re adjusted after his Molly breakdown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+105
ElonM
mslat92
Cinn3
Nibbles22
Longhornfan