SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:14 pm

rhondam wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Of course there will be obstacles. This is Fleiss, after all. I actually like to see a love story for a change so I wouldn't find it boring at all.

I hear you! If they're going with the love story this season, hopefully they will really show us the nitty-gritty depth of it, which makes it more captivating and exciting, instead of trying to hide it to throw us off, especially near the end (it may be asking for far too much!)
LaurBen is endearing but it isn't knocking my socks off.....just yet.
word I agree Good Post  This ^ is exactly how I feel about it all!  If Lauren is F1, and I believe she is, TPTB neglected to show me enough of how her and Ben are so into each other. They left far too much on the cutting room floor to make me feel this relationship.
Seriously? I feel like they've shown wayyyy too much already. Everyone and their mother thinks she's "the one."

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Ever - do you think it means it is too obvious and we're going to get blindsided as an audience? It is interesting that not everyone feels it is obvious. We all have our own perceptions and maybe my feelings are clouding my objectiveness. For instance, since I really like Lauren B., I may be choosing to see the warmth in his eyes / body language when he is with Lauren and augment it to a higher level than others. So, I may be blindsided because I'm invested in this couple. I always look to the end of the book before I read it. There is too much other disappointment in the world, anything I can know about the future, it decreases my anxiety. Haaha. Either way, not everything in this world is 100% guaranteed except my love for my family and God (and death & taxes).

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

I hear you! If they're going with the love story this season, hopefully they will really show us the nitty-gritty depth of it, which makes it more captivating and exciting, instead of trying to hide it to throw us off, especially near the end (it may be asking for far too much!)
word I agree Good Post  This ^ is exactly how I feel about it all!  If Lauren is F1, and I believe she is, TPTB neglected to show me enough of how her and Ben are so into each other. They left far too much on the cutting room floor to make me feel this relationship.
Seriously? I feel like they've shown wayyyy too much already. Everyone and their mother thinks she's "the one."
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:27 pm

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

IA they have shown too much sweet moments with Ben doing the chase(he is smitten) but I also agree with agentcuris that I want to see a more balanced relationship. With Andi and Josh as well as Kaitlyn and Shawn we were shown the relationship dynamics both the sweet moments, the arguments and lovers tiff, the doubts and all which made for great tv

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 1f49b  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:37 pm

rhondam wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Of course there will be obstacles. This is Fleiss, after all. I actually like to see a love story for a change so I wouldn't find it boring at all.

word I agree Good Post  This ^ is exactly how I feel about it all!  If Lauren is F1, and I believe she is, TPTB neglected to show me enough of how her and Ben are so into each other. They left far too much on the cutting room floor to allow me feel this relationship.

IMO they've shown a lot. Unfortunately TPBP decided to fill first 5 episodes with Olivia drama, that they neglected a lot of other things, but IMO LauBen have got a lot of balanced screen time.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:39 pm

The eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Yes I DO think she is "the one" as I stated above but to date, I didn't get to see enough of "the ride" to feel good about them being engaged. If we did get most of their love story then I am absolutely underwhelmed. There has to be a lot of their story in the next 5 episodes or else I just cannot see how they got from A to Z. Also if my love story was on the editing room floor, I would be pretty angry they didn't show it yet if I were Lauren or Ben. All that said, I have to expect they will start to show it from now on and I'm looking forward to (hopefully) finally seeing it.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:41 pm

mysthelma wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:

IA they have shown too much sweet moments with Ben doing the chase(he is smitten) but I also agree with agentcuris that I want to see a more balanced relationship. With Andi and Josh as well as Kaitlyn and Shawn we were shown the relationship dynamics both the sweet moments, the arguments and lovers tiff, the doubts and all which made for great tv
Yes mysthelma!  :yes:  Me too!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:44 pm

I feel like they've shown a lot to show that Ben really likes Lauren B, but nothing to really make me feel invested in them as a couple. I haven't seen them really connect on a deeper level. It just seems purely like infatuation to me. Although Jojo isn't my favorite and I don't think that she/Ben would work IRL, they do actually seem to have a friendship, real conversations, and a playful chemistry. It seems like a more well-rounded relationship even in the little we've seen.

I still think it will be Lauren, I just can see why he was also falling for Jojo. It seems similar to Melissa v. Molly to me in a way, where I think Jason was also infatuated with Melissa but he actually connected more with Molly. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:48 pm

rhondam wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Yes mysthelma!  :yes:  Me too!

I also agree with this. I like Lauren and Ben, but IMO, all that we have seen so far between them is a surface level infatuation and we're at the halfway point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:50 pm

^^I agree.  Ben does seem infatuated with Lauren B. but we haven't seen enough on-screen chemistry to convince the average viewer he chooses her.  I wish I wasn't spoiled at this point because it does influence my opinion.  The video clip spoiler of Ben kissing Lauren B. in Indiana basically sold me.  But now I see a SC of Ben kissing JoJo in the middle of the street in Chicago.  He seems to be an equal opportunity public kisser!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:58 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I feel like they've shown a lot to show that Ben really likes Lauren B, but nothing to really make me feel invested in them as a couple. I haven't seen them really connect on a deeper level. It just seems purely like infatuation to me. Although Jojo isn't my favorite and I don't think that she/Ben would work IRL, they do actually seem to have a friendship, real conversations, and a playful chemistry. It seems like a more well-rounded relationship even in the little we've seen.

I still think it will be Lauren, I just can see why he was also falling for Jojo. It seems similar to Melissa v. Molly to me in a way, where I think Jason was also infatuated with Melissa but he actually connected more with Molly. JMO.  

Agreed, 100%.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:01 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I feel like they've shown a lot to show that Ben really likes Lauren B, but nothing to really make me feel invested in them as a couple. I haven't seen them really connect on a deeper level. It just seems purely like infatuation to me. Although Jojo isn't my favorite and I don't think that she/Ben would work IRL, they do actually seem to have a friendship, real conversations, and a playful chemistry. It seems like a more well-rounded relationship even in the little we've seen.

Totally agree. When they're on the screen, it's cute, but I feel like idc about them yet laugh out loud. Idk, hopefully they're saving the good stuff for later?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Agree with all of the latest posts. Lauren, JoJo, and Ben will have rising conflicts at some point starting next week with resolve at the FRC. We're on time for the good stuff! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 1377737533 2pop

So far, the only thing that I know about Ben-Ren is that they both think that they had a great first date, Ben makes Lauren smile, and this stuff terrifies Lauren. Bring on the good stuff!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+105
ElonM
mslat92
Cinn3
Nibbles22
Longhornfan