SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:02 am

md23682 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
md23682 wrote:

Wait, so not only in addition to being a huge tease/flirt, she's channeling her inner Kaitlyn by getting really wasted? That's classy Becca for ya! giggling
They were all wasted. Have you the snaps? Literally all of them were gropping each other, all up in the camera lens, dancing, singing, making weird faces. Yeah, they were all hammered. It was pretty funny to watch all the snaps back to back IMO.

Haha I know. I was just poking fun at Becca.
I have a few favorites from last night Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 ! I'm sure they're gonna wake up this morning like "wth?!" cantstopl

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:14 pm

When you say they were "all" hammered, who do you mean?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Every single bachelor related person that was there was snap chatting and the drinks were flowing for all of them all night it appeared laugh out loud it was honestly so funny to watch. Becca and the twins might have been my favorite. It seems like a great time was had by all. It was actually kind of nice to see how every is on such good terms with each other.

Becca was lucky that she had JoJo and Jordan there taking care of her. Good friends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:51 pm

ok thanks for clarifying @Ash2214!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:50 pm

I noticed that in that vid on iHeartRadio's facebook page, when Ben asks "who here is single" Becca didn't say anything. He asked JoJo's guys first and Ashley, then Chris piped up, and when he asked the remaining ones, Becca and the twins that is, he went straight to Hayley while Becca and Emily stayed silent. She also posted more pics with Robert again on IG.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:51 pm

mindless wrote:I noticed that in that vid on iHeartRadio's facebook page, when Ben asks "who here is single" Becca didn't say anything. He asked JoJo's guys first and Ashley, then Chris piped up, and when he asked the remaining ones, Becca and the twins that is, he went straight to Hayley while Becca and Emily stayed silent. She also posted more pics with Robert again on IG.

She was also silent on her last 2 periscopes when asked if she was single or dating either Luke or Robert. Don't think we can take anything from what she has done. It's interesting that she seems to only take photos with guys at Bachelor related events (Luke, Robert, Taylor Lautner) or on vacation via Vampped (Robert). That's why I don't buy that she's dating someone on the down low, because that would contradict all the photos, periscopes, snaps, etc. Also, wouldn't we see photos of her and whoever on a normal date? She has proven she is a tease, and I think she knows exactly what she's doing, which I believe to be that she's trying to stay relevant, get more sponsorships, etc., which could also explain why she just HAS to tag sponsors and what not in almost every photo/snap with one or multiple guys. Not to mention that she just started her own blog, and I wouldn't put anything past her to pimp herself out there in the public eye. By no means do I think she's a bad person, I'm sure she is very nice, but ever since she went back on Ben's season because she just HAD to meet him, I've questioned her motives when it comes to certain things. I think she'll play up certain things, like her "relationship" with Robert, Luke, or whoever, if it can benefit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:40 pm

I'm pretty sure I heard Becca say she's single. She said it in a whisper. I will see if I can listen to it again.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:16 am

I've also heard her saying she was single in that video
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:03 am

I heard her say she's single and I think it was Ben who said "really"

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:25 am

I thought it was Haley who whispered, since Ben then asked her to explain what she's looking for in a man. It's a bit hard to tell though since the video gets choppy for me halfway through. I thought it was Becca for a minute as well, when the sound was lagging, but I'm pretty sure it was Haley.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:01 pm

I'm absolutely convinced Becca and Robert are a couple now.  These two have been hanging out and "friendly" for a while and I've been suspicious but on her IG story today they appeared to be sharing a hotel room AND he was rubbing the inside of her thigh.  Friends don't do that unless they are friends with benefits IMO.  I think her V-card may have been swiped by Robert, and if not, that boy must take a lot of cold showers after being so "close" to her all the time.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Beach Lover wrote: I'm absolutely convinced Becca and Robert are a couple now.  These two have been hanging out and "friendly" for a while and I've been suspicious but on her IG story today they appeared to be sharing a hotel room AND he was rubbing the inside of her thigh.  Friends don't do that unless they are friends with benefits IMO.  I think her V-card may have been swiped by Robert, and if not, that boy must take a lot of cold showers.

We've seen this before. I'd bet anything that they're trying to make people think that they are so they can get more vacations, endorsements, and keep in the spotlight (well, her mostly). When they were traveling 2 months ago, tons of people were convinced that they were dating because they looked soooo cozy and snug together. Then she is seen flirting with Luke during the Bachelor Vegas reunion things. Pretty sure that we'd see photos of them on regular dates and not just of them when they happen to be alone in the same room/place at company, modeling or Bachelor related events. Oh, and not to mention she ignores the question of whether they're dating every single time. Probably because she's afraid the company won't get as many followers and vacations, meaning less fame and endorsements for her. It wouldn't surprise me if he wants to get in her pants and date her, but I think she knows exactly what she's doing. And frankly, this is one of the reasons why I dislike her. I think she's just such a phony, albeit a friendly phony. And I doubt this will be the last time she is playing coy or pretending that they're dating. Wash, rinse, repeat. Hell, I don't think Jade is even close to as bad as Becca when it comes to pimping herself out there. I think I might be in the minority on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29