SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:51 pm

I do think her situation is similar to Leah's, or Lauren H. who also got a 1 on 1 but left this week-- default girls. I do not see much of a connection beyond friends with him and Becca.

I'm just saying that with Becca being a returnee, she should have just gone on the show ONLY as long as to see if the connection was there. That should have been her sole purpose. I think she should have made it a point to straight up give Ben an Ultimatum.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Becca is boring, nice or not

snipped

Ben was also boring and that was always one of the biggest criticisms of him. Yet despite being boring they both have  been fan favorites and Becca is a fan favorite again (based on Bach Live  show itself and SM viewers and even media that like her).

I really don't see why boring is a negative thing. I'd take boring any day over mean, overly sexified, drama queens. :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Duke702 wrote:I do think her situation is similar to Leah's, or Lauren H. who also got a 1 on 1 but left this week-- default girls. I do not see much of a connection beyond friends with him and Becca.

I'm just saying that with Becca being a returnee, she should have just gone on the show ONLY as long as to see if the connection was there. That should have been her sole purpose. I think she should have made it a point to straight up give Ben an Ultimatum.

Well I disagree. You might think Becca was a default girl, but I doubt she thought that. Even Jubilee mentioned Becca as one of Ben's top girls last week, so there must have been something there.

I also don't see how she's in any way a liar. Just because she went on the show for Ben doesn't mean she has to storm off in a huff the minute she sees him paying more attention to someone else. She clearly made some close friends on the show, again, and was probably enjoying her time with them. Would be crazy to leave voluntarily when you're having fun traveling with your new girlfriends and a guy you like. I'm sure she had an inkling she was going home in Indiana, when she was on the GD and didn't get the GDR. That doesn't mean she wasn't disappointed.

I also don't get why it's said that Becca thought she was getting a HTD. Her family/friends/someone in her hometown did, because the producers made it seem like it was certain. That doesn't mean Becca knew. It's not like the contestants are the ones contacting their families at that point, it's the producers who make the arrangements. I don't think Becca knew it was "certain" until she was let go and her family told her what had happened and what RS had said. I always thought those tweets were in reaction to that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Duke702 wrote:I do think her situation is similar to Leah's, or Lauren H. who also got a 1 on 1 but left this week-- default girls. I do not see much of a connection beyond friends with him and Becca.

I agree This makes me question Becca's motive on both Ben and Chris' season.  If she didn't like Chris enough to be engaged to him, why did she stay long enough to be his F2 and want people to believe she was his F1.  Also, allowing her Bridal photo shoot to be conveniently published the night before the FRC aired.  Was she sure about Chris or is she sure about Ben -  who can tell the difference?   This is why she doesn't appear believable this season because she knows exactly what is "expected" of her to stay on the show, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:18 pm

I agree Mini Diva and would add that in most recent preview, Becca said paraphrasing, that she didn't think it would be possible to fall in love so fast..... so "reversing" her prior stance that the pace of the show was too fast for her to fall in love.  Her return to Ben's season was a total next Bette audition IMO

Last edited by KB_Mom on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I agree Mini Diva and would add that in most recent preview, Becca said paraphrasing, that she didn't think it would be possible to fall in love so fast..... so "reversing" her prior stance that the pace of the show was too fast for her to fall in love.  Her return to Ben's season was a total next Bette audition IMO

The pace of the show was too fast for her to fall in love with a bore like Chris. Doesn't mean the same applies to her dream guy. If she thought Ben was it, then I can see things being different. And how could she even know how long it takes for her to fall in love, when she's never been in love before? It's kind of hard to estimate how long it takes to do something when you've never done it, especially when it's something that's mostly out of your control. It's not like she was talking about chores. She might've been blaming the lack of time out of consideration for Chris and to defend herself when CH suggested there's something wrong with her, but it doesn't mean it applies to every relationship for the rest of her life. There are so many people who've been on this show who've found love afterwards and said they knew straight away.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 pm

I give credit to Becca for NOT falling in love with a douche like Chris. I would have thought she was stupid and ridiculous if she had. :yes:

If one is going to fall in love with a lead it should be Ben, IMO. But Chris or Jake or Juan Pablo?? I think any contestant ridiculous to fall in love with those douches. I felt the same way about Whitney and her falling in love with Chris that she was ridiculous for doing so (and first episode acting that way too).

(And by falling in love I mean that stuff that disappears even for a lead and F1 who get married).

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I give credit to Becca for NOT falling in love with a douche like Chris.
I would have thought she was stupid and ridiculous if she had. If one is going to fall in love with a lead it should be Ben, IMO. But Chris or Jake or Juan Pablo?? I think any contestant ridiculous if they would fall in love with those douches. I felt the same way about Whitney and her falling in love with Chris that she was ridiculous for doing so (and first episode acting that way too).

Jmo

Then Becca should have gone voluntarily home Chris' season and let someone else who wanted to be there stay.  She can't have it both ways.  IMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I would have thought she was stupid and ridiculous if she had. If one is going to fall in love with a lead it should be Ben, IMO. But Chris or Jake or Juan Pablo?? I think any contestant ridiculous if they would fall in love with those douches. I felt the same way about Whitney and her falling in love with Chris that she was ridiculous for doing so (and first episode acting that way too).

Jmo

ITA! It speaks to her sanity that she didn't fall for Chris even though she tried. She clearly has a healthy amount of self esteem, since she's not able to latch on to any male specimen thrown her way. Yay for high standards!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Jmo

Then Becca should have gone voluntarily gone home Chris' season and let someone else who wanted to be there stay.  She can't have it both ways.  IMO

I don't see why she would have to. She never once lied to Chris or pretended she was in love. She liked him and so she stayed to see if that could become more with time. It didn't. But this idea that she should have left because she wasn't in love makes zero sense. So should have everyone else then. She stayed to see if it could be more but she never got there. She tried. Good for her IMO. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Too bad her standards weren't high enough to prevent her from from going on this show a second time to date another guy who is making out with all the women. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:52 pm

mindless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Jmo

ITA! It speaks to her sanity that she didn't fall for Chris even though she tried. She clearly has a healthy amount of self esteem, since she's not able to latch on to any male specimen thrown her way. Yay for high standards!

Yay for high standards indeed! Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1377737533

It's not like she went back for another douche. It was Perfect Ben!  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1f60d I'd have jumped at that chance too especially if I had been on a season with Chris as lead :yes: :yes: :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29