SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:Too bad her standards weren't high enough to prevent her from from going on this show a second time to date another guy who is making out with all the women. cheeky

IA.  The one thing that is genuine about Becca is that she genuinely doesn't know what she wants.   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:57 pm

That's where the timeframe of the show becomes a problem. You can fall in love (or should I say infatuation) fast, even on the first date like Ben, but sometimes it takes time. You don't have much time on this show, so at what point do you decide that it's never gonna happen? Maybe if you have more relationship experience and you know you usually fall fast, then you can be pretty sure that it's just not happening, but Becca was probably thinking it's just her and that she needs more time. She didn't want to say goodbye to Chris and she was willing to date him, but clearly that wasn't an option. I don't see anything wrong with her leaving that decision in Chris's hands though. He was the lead, not her. I'm sure she would've left if she'd been sure there was no future with Chris, but she wasn't.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Too bad her standards weren't high enough to prevent her from from going on this show a second time to date another guy who is making out with all the women. cheeky

IA.  The one thing that is genuine about Becca is that she genuinely doesn't know what she wants.   giggling

IA with you both!  

She wants Chris and is only there for him.  She wants Ben and is only there for him.   Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

The time frame of the show didn't work and allow her to fall in love.  But (from the sounds of what people who know her have said and IMO) she'd be more than happy to be the 'ette and date 25+ guys to find her own Chris or Ben!   Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

🚋

JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm

This gets so confusing. Becca's high standards kept her from falling in love with Farmer Douche, but she was willing to date him? scratch

Becca is only there for Ben, but she stays after he friend zones her & she calls him out on his preferential treatment of Lauren? scratch 

Time constraints of the show don't allow her to fall in love with one guy, but she can juggle 25 at once and get engaged at the end? scratch

So TPTB are going to have a virgin never-really-dated-so-never-in-love lead on her third trip aboard the Bach train. They'll bring on 25 average looking, humble men of similar faith /morals that she allegedly searches for to meet her high standards. Alrighty then...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:57 pm

FLChica wrote:This gets so confusing. Becca's high standards kept her from falling in love with Farmer Douche, but she was willing to date him? scratch

Becca is only there for Ben, but she stays after he friend zones her & she calls him out on his preferential treatment of Lauren? scratch 

Time constraints of the show don't allow her to fall in love with one guy, but she can juggle 25 at once and get engaged at the end? scratch

So TPTB are going to have a virgin never-really-dated-so-never-in-love lead on her third trip aboard the Bach train. They'll bring on 25 average looking, humble men of similar faith /morals that she allegedly searches for to meet her high standards. Alrighty then...

I don't see what's confusing about the bolded. She wasn't in love with him (because clearly her gut was holding her back), but she liked him and she was willing to see where it goes off camera. I don't think it would've gone very far, since he wasn't the guy for her (or any sane woman) and seemed to let his douche flag fly free after the season, but she didn't know that while on the show. She doesn't have the ability to predict the future any more than anyone else. She also wasn't the lead of either of the seasons she was on, so I don't see why she's expected to take matters into her own hands unlike every other contestant. She was along for the ride like everyone else. That doesn't mean she would've gone on the show again if the lead had been Nick or Shawn or Ben Z. or whoever. She went because it was Ben. I just don't see what's so terribly offensive about her presence, when she's nothing but kind to everyone and barely getting screen time anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:03 pm

I don't think there's anything terribly offensive about her presence. I actually like her better this season than I did last season and I'll take her over both Amanda and JoJo as the Bachelorette. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:04 pm

mindless wrote:snipped~

She was along for the ride like everyone else. That doesn't mean she would've gone on the show again if the lead had been Nick or Shawn or Ben Z. or whoever. She went because it was Ben. I just don't see what's so terribly offensive about her presence, when she's nothing but kind to everyone and barely getting screen time anyway.
We agree. Becca was along for the ride. 

To be clear, I've never said her presence is offensive. Heck, as another poster pointed out upthread Becca hasn't made a sex tape. Now there's an achievement! Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Just sayin, would have been more interesting and cool if Becca was more aggressive and proactive this time around. Pretty much just seems like she sat back and went along for the ride/storyline. As a first time contestant, that's fine- make friends enjoy the adventure. As a returnee, seems like a waste of time. I do believe Ben is her dream guy. But I don't think she needed to stay as long as she did. I like Becca, she's nice. Ben thinks so too, but I just think Ben and Becca knew A LOT sooner that she wasn't the one.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:51 pm

The next Ette does NOT have to come from the last 3 standing...!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:57 pm

And wow .. Poor Becca for taking such a beating ..

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:01 pm

She's not taking a beating. The criticism she's getting isn't any more harsh or negative than what many other alum have received. If she can't handle that then she shouldn't have gone on the show a second time and she surely shouldn't be the Bachelorette.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Who or how is it said that she can't hand,e it .. She has been very gracious .. It's all speculation the reasons why she did the show again anyways

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29