SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:43 pm

^^There's also a clip (or SC) of Jojo hugging a crying Becca. Could these two SC's be related?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rdjbb Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:47 pm

^ I think in the clip you might be talking about, JOJO is wearing what she wore the night the "bat/moth" flew in. They could be laughing for all we know about that situation?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:^^There's also a clip (or SC) of Jojo hugging a crying Becca. Could these two SC's be related?
There was a clip last night, maybe that is the one you are talking about with the girls lined up at the RC.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:30 pm

I actually think Ben was genuinely more interested in/more attracted to Amanda than Becca, and that's why she gets the hometown date.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:34 pm

kendrahoblak wrote:They posted a new preview of Becca and Ben on the group date if y'all haven't checked it out. Another blindside reference.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/bc7921fb-86ee-4cff-873a-ddd4c4c3e242

It's interesting she is have a similar conversation as Leah did last week. I can see it on Ben's face and in his voice that he agrees with what Becca's saying, that she's right to be feeling that way.

It's odd to me that Becca shows no emotion to match her worries/concerns that she is talking about
"I like him so much" but there is no emotion behind it at all.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:41 pm

It seemed to me as Becca said "Just don't blindside me" that it's a line that tptb set up. I'm not saying that the rest of the conversation and the ITM were a set up, but that that line was a set up. But, by saying that, if Ben realized she wasn't the one, she just punched her ticket home.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:57 pm

I wonder if these ladies don't realise that Ben might not be allowed to NOT blindside them?! That is what TPBP want, a reaction to the blindside on camera.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:04 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I wonder if these ladies don't realise that Ben might not be allowed to NOT blindside them?! That is what TPBP want, a reaction to the blindside on camera

Especially if it's this season's storyline. Turn "Perfect Ben" into a hellBENder.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:08 pm

I have a question not sure if this is where to ask? For the first time I noticed that Ben is wearing a watch on his left wrist (the wrist he usually wears his Hope bracelet) when he is talking to CH on the steps.

Assuming that the conversation CH and Ben have on the steps about "this will change everything" is from Indiana. Did one of the ladies give him a watch as a gift?

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:17 pm

Duke702 wrote:
kendrahoblak wrote:They posted a new preview of Becca and Ben on the group date if y'all haven't checked it out. Another blindside reference.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/bc7921fb-86ee-4cff-873a-ddd4c4c3e242

It's interesting she is have a similar conversation as Leah did last week. I can see it on Ben's face and in his voice that he agrees with what Becca's saying, that she's right to be feeling that way.

It's odd to me that Becca shows no emotion to match her worries/concerns that she is talking about
"I like him so much" but there is no emotion behind it at all.

I feel this way every time I hear her speak. I find she talks in such a monotone manner that it just puts me to sleep. This is just one of the reasons that I think a season with her as the lead would be a snooze.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:27 pm

With Sean Lowe, the whole theme was the Born Again Virgin. It's predictable what the theme/storyline will be for Becca. After all is said and done, she could very well walk away with no one . She should find love away from a camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 pm

ForeverLove wrote:With Sean Lowe, the whole theme was the Born Again Virgin. It's predictable what the theme/storyline will be for Becca. After all is said and done, she could very well walk away with no one . She should find love away from a camera.

The difference is that Sean wasn't a virgin who had never been in a real relationship. He was also shown falling for Emily while Becca really wasn't shown with Chris. Neither did he say that the process was too fast for falling in love.

I agree that the virgin theme would be the storyline for Becca and I don't think I could stomach a full season of that. While the born again virgin was brought up a lot in the publicity for the show with Sean, it wasn't really that much in your face during the show. And I could just see them have some guy like Bentley be there solely for the purpose of trying to score with the virgin. deadhorse

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen