SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:39 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
gatorfan1987 wrote:i guess.. if I'm in a serious relationship i would rather meet his friends and see how i would fit into his real life when its not like they haven't had one on one talk time already. Both Lauren and Jojo have had one on one dates so they both have had the intimate dates.

Question though, these friends, they are from Warsaw, Indiana and not Denver.  These are friends he grew up with, with him living in Denver, he probably has another set of friends there too.  If F1 and Ben were moving to Warsaw then it makes sense to find out whether there's a good mix, but if F1 and Ben are living in either Denver or somewhere else, not so much.

From my experience, aren't friend as such important enough, no matter where they are from? It's not like if they will live in Denver, she will never encounter with friends from Warsaw or any different city where Ben's friends come from. Not all of my close friends live in one city. So to me it makes sense.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by harts05 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:43 pm

limoncello wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
gatorfan1987 wrote:i guess.. if I'm in a serious relationship i would rather meet his friends and see how i would fit into his real life when its not like they haven't had one on one talk time already. Both Lauren and Jojo have had one on one dates so they both have had the intimate dates.

Question though, these friends, they are from Warsaw, Indiana and not Denver.  These are friends he grew up with, with him living in Denver, he probably has another set of friends there too.  If F1 and Ben were moving to Warsaw then it makes sense to find out whether there's a good mix, but if F1 and Ben are living in either Denver or somewhere else, not so much.

From my experience, aren't friend as such important enough, no matter where they are from? It's not like if they will live in Denver, she will never encounter with friends from Warsaw or any different city where Ben's friends come from. Not all of my close friends live in one city. So to me it makes sense.

Actually his best friend and his wife, who were with that group of friends on the date, live in Denver now too..he works closely with them with Humanity and Hope

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:46 pm

harts05 wrote:
limoncello wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

Actually his best friend and his wife, who were with that group of friends on the date, live in Denver now too..he works closely with them with Humanity and Hope

Thank you, y'all answered my questions. I fell asleep halfway through Lauren's date - story of my life!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:46 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I know Ben is sooooo obsessed about Lauren, but... I still know nothing about her up until now, it's already this late in the season but I still see no REAL personality. I don't know, I tried to like her, but I can't find a reason to.

IA. I am so bored by the whole season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Stupid question: whose apartment did Ben take Lauren to when they had that chat about the 'accusations' Leah made? Did Ben say it was his place? He has stil a place in Warsaw?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:48 pm

harts05 wrote:
limoncello wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

here you go Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Stupid question: whose apartment did Ben take Lauren to when they had that chat about the 'accusations' Leah made? Did Ben say it was his place? He has stil a place in Warsaw?

I believe just where they put him up for the episode

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:54 pm

^^^ I agree- we can probably find it on air b n b.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Re-read most of the posts above (travelling and jet lagged, only watched part of show last night) but what struck me during Ben and Lauren;s date: Ben told HER he was afraid to be blindsided... very telling IMO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:58 pm

I really enjoyed seeing Warsaw, Indiana. What a great, safe, and secure little burg in which to grow up. The autumn colors were beautiful, as was the lake.

Lauren: Lauren got the best date, and I'm sure that Ben planned it that way. It looked relaxing and fun. I'm glad that they managed to reach an understanding about the Leah fiasco from last week. My favorite moment of the show was when Lauren said that she was not in love with Ben from the Bachelor, but Ben from Warsaw. I think she got to see a more rounded view of Ben that was nothing but helpful.

Emily: My impression was that Ben was already fairly certain that he would be sending Emily home, but seeing his parents' impression of her sealed the deal. I like Emily, but she is so *young.* You could see his mom working hard to keep the look of horror off of her face when Emily talked about wanting to be a pro football cheerleader, marry young, and have kids young. I used to think that the twins would make a fun addition to BiP, but now I'm not quite so certain. Exactly how well would they blend with that more mature crowd?

JoJo: While going to Wrigley field seemed like a good idea in theory, in reality the date had a lonely feel to it. I think the date would have worked better if they had batted a few balls around Wrigley and then went out on the town for drinks, dinner, and maybe some good Chicago jazz. That lone dinner table out in the middle of the field looked *cold.* JoJo's fearfulness to commit strikes me as being rather hollow. IMO it's a negative in terms of choosing her for the next Bachelorette.

Becca: When Becca lamented in the limo, "Why is this happening to me again?" I felt like responding, "Oh I don't know, maybe because you are conducting your dating life on a reality TV show?" IMO when you are the number 5 finisher in a field of 28, you have to know that you have already beaten the odds to a good degree. She got what she realistically could have expected out of this show with continued and lengthy exposure, and a decent shot at the Bachelorette. The angst in the limo was a nice setup for the Bachelorette if the producers want to go in that direction. I am still of the opinion that her feelings move too slowly for the format of the show. And kudos to Ben for sending her home before hometowns if he wasn't feeling it.

The group date: I missed it, so no particular opinion. Did Amanda liven up any? Her previous low-key and rather flat demeanor IMO doesn't bode well for the Bachelorette spot.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:13 pm

sophienette wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Stupid question: whose apartment did Ben take Lauren to when they had that chat about the 'accusations' Leah made? Did Ben say it was his place? He has stil a place in Warsaw?

I believe just where they put him up for the episode
Ok that makes perfect sense.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:15 pm

I think at this point, it really is just between Lauren and JoJo, and sadly I think he knows he is just dragging JoJo even though he likes her 2nd best. I don't think he has interest in the others at all. I think he likes Amanda as a person and thinks she is great, attractive and sweet and that's why she made it this far. I don't think he has any interest in Caila at all. I think the ONLY reason she made it this far is by default and process of elimination and/or producers.

And ugh her comments about Emily? So ridiculous she sounds, because she is also in her own way very immature. She acted as if she is above Emily, and she probably thinks she is above some of the others too. NO. Just No.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen