SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Good point albean about Chris being on GMA too.  I do wonder if features on GMA are testing the waters for public response and/or part of the grooming process.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Jade was on GMA too, IIRC. According to JJ, she was one of the four possible Bachelorettes that year so it makes sense they have the top contenders do a GMA appearance to see the fan reaction and how well they do on camera.

Becca is the most popular on SM, so it makes sense they are considering her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Good point albean about Chris being on GMA too.  I do wonder if features on GMA are testing the waters for public response and/or part of the grooming process.

Next stop after GMA is Ellen's show giggling I think Ellen is waiting/pulling for Jojo imo not Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:59 pm

How convenient for Becca that Fleiss put out a Tweet for input on the next Bette, the day after she gets eliminated. Way too soon for the vote, but he is on a fishing expedition for Becca, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:04 pm

I tweeted him my pick (Caila). There's a lot of Becca and JoJo for Bachelorette tweets. I'm sure he cares very much about what I and the other three Caila fans want. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Is there a video of Ben and Lauren's date somewhere? It's not up on you Tube yet and my DVR didn't record it. I am dying to see their date.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:How convenient for Becca that Fleiss put out a Tweet for input on the next Bette, the day after she gets eliminated.  Way too soon for the vote, but he is on a fishing expedition for Becca, IMO.  

I was thinking the same thing. Non spoiled fans don't even know who the eliminated top 3 are, how stupid and obvious. no

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 pm

nannymargie wrote:Is there a video of Ben and Lauren's date somewhere?  It's not up on you Tube yet and my DVR didn't record it.  I am dying to see their date.

This...then follow the links to part two and three
Part 1
https://youtu.be/6aw08rwICpk

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:50 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Is there a video of Ben and Lauren's date somewhere?  It's not up on you Tube yet and my DVR didn't record it.  I am dying to see their date.

Part 1

God bless you and thank you!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Part 1

God bless you and thank you!

Just for you, part 2
https://youtu.be/BuoI3-SJ7iw

Part 3
https://youtu.be/L_E4KKwLRn0

Part 4
https://youtu.be/gHtQHB7SiM8

Part 5
https://youtu.be/lhDtLie0hmM

Part 6
https://youtu.be/O7dD7JJokpw

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:I tweeted him my pick (Caila). There's a lot of Becca and JoJo for Bachelorette tweets. I'm sure he cares very much about what I and the other three Caila fans want. cheeky

Now would be a good time to get your votes in for your fav! :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:01 pm

photo FullSizeRender.jpg

my favorite moment of the entire date. the look says it all!. he's in luuuuvvveeee :cutesmile!: giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen