SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BaseballQueen Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:28 pm

tennischick80 wrote:You can tell how physically attracted he is to her - I don't think what he feels is just infatuation, though- they are getting to know one another (remember, they have a lot more conversation than what we are shown)... I loved the way she leaned back and he went in for another kiss on the roof (like they were playing around). I don't know how much control he'd have in front of the cameras...it looked like a chilly night. ;)

I loved the playful kisses, and Lauren pulling away and smiling during 2 of them. CUTE!

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:35 pm

BaseballQueen wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:You can tell how physically attracted he is to her - I don't think what he feels is just infatuation, though- they are getting to know one another (remember, they have a lot more conversation than what we are shown)... I loved the way she leaned back and he went in for another kiss on the roof (like they were playing around). I don't know how much control he'd have in front of the cameras...it looked like a chilly night. ;)

I loved the playful kisses, and Lauren pulling away and smiling during 2 of them. CUTE!

And Ben's kisses on her neck awwww heartbeat
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:45 pm

There's an SC of it floating around Twitter.

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 87b72b10 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 86669110 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:48 pm

umngirl wrote:There's an SC of it floating around Twitter.

Wish someone could just float it on over here. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:05 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
umngirl wrote:Becca's tears feel like a cheap ploy to me.

She was expecting to be pursued by Ben like she was last season.  Hugesmile

I just don't care for her at all. Was sick of her last season.She's making herself look like  fool. I don't care for Calia either so am really glad Lauren and JoJo are on there. IMO

JMO but I think the goal for Becca and Caila was to become the next 'ette. I think Becca's tears were because she was rejected and leaving at F5 decreases her chances of being he next 'ette. Caila seems to me to be confused in not being sure if she would/could love Ben now she's afraid Ben may not pick her. Even if JoJo is f2 I would still like for her to be he next 'ette. She is gorgeous mature and really seems to be falling for Ben.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:07 pm

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Cbtzoy10
https://twitter.com/Splendiidee

If this is it, I'm not convinced.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:11 pm

bronco18 wrote:10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Cbtzoy10

Suggestions? It has the appropriate origination area and extension. 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887 imo-ing

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
bronco18 wrote:10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Cbtzoy10

Suggestions? It has the appropriate origination area and extension. 10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887 imo-ing

cantstopl It just seems so pointy and misshaped! (probs the lighting/shadows)
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Rolly wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

She was expecting to be pursued by Ben like she was last season.  Hugesmile

I just don't care for her at all. Was sick of her last season.She's making herself look like  fool. I don't care for Calia either so am really glad Lauren and JoJo are on there. IMO

JMO but I think the goal for Becca and Caila was to become the next 'ette. I think Becca's tears were because she was rejected and leaving at F5 decreases her chances of being he next 'ette. Caila seems to me to be confused in not being sure if she would/could love Ben now she's afraid Ben may not  pick her. Even if JoJo is f2 I would still like for her to be he next 'ette. She is gorgeous mature and really seems to be falling for Ben.

I agree that Becca's goal this season was to become the next bette.   She was featured on GMA this morning as being twice rejected and heartbroken.  Becca said just because Ben wasn't right for her doesn't mean she is not going to find her love story too.  Sounds like a set up for her to be in the running for the next Bette.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:29 pm

bronco18 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

cantstopl It just seems so pointy and misshaped! (probs the lighting/shadows)
I think it is just something in his pocket maybe a cell phone

Last edited by timfan on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled pocket wrong)
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Rolly wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

JMO but I think the goal for Becca and Caila was to become the next 'ette. I think Becca's tears were because she was rejected and leaving at F5 decreases her chances of being he next 'ette. Caila seems to me to be confused in not being sure if she would/could love Ben now she's afraid Ben may not  pick her. Even if JoJo is f2 I would still like for her to be he next 'ette. She is gorgeous mature and really seems to be falling for Ben.

I agree that Becca's goal this season was to become the next bette.   She was featured on GMA this morning as being twice rejected and heartbroken.  Becca said just because Ben wasn't right for her doesn't mean she is not going to find her love story too.  Sounds like a set up for her to be in the running for the next Bette.  JMO.

I don't think it means much, md. They've featured non-leads such as Chris (Cupcake) and even had him on the show. I was hoping it meant he was going to be up for lead but didn't seem to. Even though they talked about Becca, they also showed Emily and called them both "shocking" exits. What will be interesting is to see if they have Amanda, Caila, or Jojo on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:35 pm

That pic of ben's cough cough area....that's so not what everyone thinks it is. I think it's something in his pocket or lighting/shadows. Lol he's a grown man who has more control than a pubescent teen boy!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen