SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by clueless Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:09 pm

I noticed on twitter that JoJo posted a line from a song, Yours, by Russell Dickerson, and he replied to her tweet that he would play at the wedding. The lyrics are beautiful......I have to say, I find it really hard to understand her loving this song so much right now if she has had her heart broken just recently. I would add that tweet to the column of, why JoJo could be F1.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lily Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:21 pm

clueless wrote:I noticed on twitter that JoJo posted a line from a song, Yours, by Russell Dickerson, and he replied to her tweet that he would play at the wedding. The lyrics are beautiful......I have to say, I find it really hard to understand her loving this song so much right now if she has had her heart broken just recently.  I would add that tweet to the column of, why JoJo could be F1.

Aww I didn't know he replied. She also had some quote about love and her posts overall are upbeat. Statements like "life is beautiful". She is definitely in a good place by judging from her SM. She is also getting a lot of love and support on SM
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Lily, did we lose you to the dark side? giggling I'm just kidding. As for JoJo, she seems happy on SM, so I'm happy for her! Smiley I still am curious how this will all play out in the end. 9 more days!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Lily, did we lose you to the dark side?  giggling   I'm just kidding.  As for JoJo, she seems happy on SM, so I'm happy for her!   Smiley   I still am curious how this will all play out in the end.  9 more days!  

hissyfit I really wanted for the spoilers to be wrong. I'm still going to enjoy the heck out of Benjo love for the time being. I loved them together. They had friendship, chemistry and passion. Yes, I wish we could skip to March 14th and find out how it all goes down.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Vegas rooftop kiss that was in a preview, but if you blinked you missed it:

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Jojo1510
(my own SC)

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:27 am

^^ Before the helicopter arrived?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:31 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Before the helicopter arrived?  
yes  Embarressed!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:42 am

Thank you Agentcurls for all these great pictures. Ben and Jojo are so great together and exude so much passion.
Whatever the spoiler, I am rooting for them.
I can't believe Ben could erase this girl from his head and heart !

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:49 am

Lily wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Lily, did we lose you to the dark side?  giggling   I'm just kidding.  As for JoJo, she seems happy on SM, so I'm happy for her!   Smiley   I still am curious how this will all play out in the end.  9 more days!  

hissyfit  I really wanted for the spoilers to be wrong. I'm still going to enjoy the heck out of Benjo love for the time being. I loved them together. They had friendship, chemistry and passion. Yes, I wish we could skip to March 14th and find out how it all goes down.

:bigsigh: I know how you feel. I so wanted Emily to chose Arie. I just saw IT. I was totally convinced that there was a foiler. They had so much chemistry! :fanningfan But, looking back it's all ok. They are both living happy, fulfilled lives. Emily found her perfect person and has a growing family. In the end... what's meant to be, is what will be. Smiley
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Something to think about:

We have a spoiler for Lauren as F1 and a case for her as F1. I'm wondering: What would have to happen for Ben to make Jo F1? In the storyline? In their relationship?

Remove Lauren from the situation, I'm thinking, and what makes Jo F1?

I'm thinking about this myself right now.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:22 pm

You would have to go back to the beginning with no Lauren involved...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:34 am

veg_out wrote:Something to think about:

We have a spoiler for Lauren as F1 and a case for her as F1. I'm wondering: What would have to happen for Ben to make Jo F1? In the storyline? In their relationship?

Remove Lauren from the situation, I'm thinking, and what makes Jo F1?

I'm thinking about this myself right now.

JoJo's edit is interesting to say the least.  Ben's blogs, especially the last one was eye opening as well.  The million dollar question is though, did he write it?   He has been using JoJo as a sounding board all season, checking in with her, making sure she is okay.  He promised not to blindside her, not once, but twice.  He said ILY to her first, before Lauren, even though those dates were flipped when it aired.  There is just an ease with them.  No nervousness.  No need to pretend.   Undeniable chemistry.  Playfulness.   He said he wouldn't run.  They are on the same page.  He was terrified that she was going to break up with him and get back together with Chad.  He playfully called her Mrs. Higgins on their date at Wrigley Field.   He just lights up when he sees her.  That's all I've got...for now.  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless