SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sharonchan Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Mimitalks. great post. I think even before the season began viewers were already spoiled to the fact that Lauren was F1 period. We were told that Ben realized she was the one 1/2 way through filming. Ok that may be true. But also about 1/2 through we saw him making a connection with Jo Jo and all the things you mentioned happened right in front of us. I think a lot of people knowing that Lauren was going to be F1 would not look for anything but his connection with her and discounted his relationship forming with JoJo and when her brothers pulled the "over the top" protecting my sister bit, some thought she was finished but what it did was only make B&J stronger by working through it. I have watched and rewatched (more times than I should have) his interactions with Lauren. I see him kiss her on the forehead, kiss her (but not with the same intensity or passion) as he does JoJo. I have seen them talk but can't really get any feeling for "deep" conversations about love, life etc. I have seen her show more excitement with the turtles than anything else on this show. I see their relationship more as work in progress.(or crush) I see a relationship with him and JoJo as you stated above. There is more depth to this relationship and more genuine than any I have seen in all the years I have watched. So either we have been fed wrong information, or they have this year decided to show a beautiful love story to only have him pick his "crush" Now have they thrown us for a loop with the JoJo stuff as a diversion from his pick of Lauren, Or are they showing a straight in your face love story? What if all the references this season, of being blindsided JoJo, Becca, Ben winds up being the viewers are going to be blindsided when we learn what we saw was actually as they promoted the most Romantic Season of the Bachelor And what if the Mesnick reference is NOT he proposes to one and changes his mind for the other. But: somewhere along the way Bens F2 became his F1.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:52 pm

sharonchan wrote:Mimitalks. great post.  I think even before the season began viewers were already spoiled to the fact that Lauren was F1 period. We were told that Ben realized she was the one 1/2 way through filming. Ok that may be true. But also about 1/2 through we saw him making a connection with Jo Jo and all the things you mentioned happened right in front of us. I think a lot of people knowing that Lauren was going to be F1 would not look for anything but his connection with her and discounted his relationship forming with JoJo and when her brothers pulled the "over the top" protecting my sister bit, some thought she was finished but what it did was only make B&J stronger by working through it. I have watched and rewatched (more times than I should have) his interactions with Lauren. I see him kiss her on the forehead, kiss her (but not with the same intensity or passion) as he does JoJo. I have seen them talk but can't really get any feeling for "deep" conversations about love, life etc. I have seen her show more excitement with the turtles than anything else on this show. I see their relationship more as work in progress.(or crush)  I see a relationship with him and JoJo as you stated above. There is more depth to this relationship and more genuine than any I have seen in all the years I have watched. So either we have been fed wrong information, or they have this year decided to show a beautiful love story to only have him pick his "crush" Now have they thrown us for a loop with the JoJo stuff as a diversion from his pick of Lauren, Or are they showing a straight in your face love story? What  if all the references this season, of being blindsided JoJo, Becca, Ben winds up being the viewers are going to be blindsided when we learn what we saw was actually as they promoted the most Romantic Season of the Bachelor And what if the Mesnick reference is NOT he proposes to one and changes his mind for the other. But: somewhere along the way Bens F2 became his F1.

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! Great post...... I hope this is how the love story plays out. I know the conventional wisdom is that JoJo is not F1 but I would be thrilled if the spoilers were wrong this time. The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:09 am

IMO, he has valid reasons for choosing JoJo as his life partner. He finds her beautiful,  intelligent, charismatic and in Vegas date deleted scene, "one heck of a woman". He is sure of one thing: He is more "himself" with her than anyone else in his life. He has told everyone who is interested that - his family, then hers (first time she knew it, we see) and said it to us, repeatedly. He laughs more with her. He has said that more than once. He is confident with her. It is hard to imagine any man giving up the woman who does this for him.

Last edited by mimitalks on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tense correction, added a few words)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:03 am

Great question @veg_out.
And really thought-provoking responses everyone.  :claphands

I don't think anything major would need to happen for JoJo to be become F1 as I don't think she was so far behind Lauren to begin with or what TPTB would have us believe. 

I think it has more to do with what Ben does. Does he go all in with the woman he is not only very attracted to and has great chemistry with, but the one who has shown him so much support and nurturing? They were tested with some big obstacles (ex, skeptical family) and paddled through those rapids together as a team with flying colors, much like his own parents. 

They have both expressed that they have given too much love in relationships and not had that level of love reciprocated and so they empathize and  have a shared bond over that. They are solving one another's love obstacles. The love will always be mutual.

Maybe he comes to realize that his relationship with L could be lopsided, even after she tells him everything he's been wanting to hear. Maybe once he has gotten over the initial "chasing" and infatuation 6 weeks in, JoJo is on a more level playing field because of the level of intimacy they've built. ( I think so, hence the few ILYs (before L's) and at least another heartfelt one to go in LCD). 

Who has shown Ben they could be a good wife & mother? JoJo HAS...without a trip to the youth center or a turtle rescue (these dates were chosen for L for a reason...as a litmus test, IMO. I think Ben already knew JoJo would shine at the youth center and I think he already knew JoJo would win his friends over at the downtown pub, IMO.) After the level of depth they've shared, once JoJo gives him her whole heart mixed with the physical intensity, JoJo could be the one he loves "more" and can't let go of.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:25 am

JoJo favorited this tweet I sent.  Smiley

https://twitter.com/agentcurls/status/706634754024611841
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:27 am

I read where a good friend of Ben's said Ben was looking for a Best friend, ,Partner, someone who is nice to All, with Fire and Spunk. Applying these traits to F1 and F2 I know who I would vote for. But we have seen "unforeseen" things happen in the last episode like with Chris Soules, I was convinced he was in love with Becca because they had such a love story and then on last episode, she could not tell him she loved him or wanted him. So you never know what can happen. What if one of girls has a change of heart, cold feet or some revelation where they don't want to be married or whatever. I would post where I got the list from the friend, but I didn't write it down. It was before I joined this forum.
Therefore if it gets deleted I will understand.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:30 am

sharonchan wrote:I read where a good friend of Ben's said Ben was looking for a Best friend, ,Partner, someone who is nice to All,  with Fire and Spunk. Applying these traits to F1 and F2 I know who I would vote for. But we have seen "unforeseen" things happen in the last episode like with Chris Soules, I was convinced he was in love with Becca because they had such a love story and then on last episode, she could not tell him she loved him or wanted him. So you never know what can happen. What if one of girls has a change of heart, cold feet or some revelation where they don't want to be married or whatever. I would post where I got the list from the friend, but I didn't write it down. It was before I joined this forum.
Therefore if it gets deleted I will understand.
That does sound like JoJo.  Smiley
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:33 am

One more observation I noticed on the HTD. Ben had his arm around JoJo while they were at the dinner table. I thought that was a bold, but sweet move especially in front of her family. It showed me that he wanted to be close to her..."can't keep his hands off of her." I did not see this with Caila or Lauren. They held hands under the table...more discreet.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:20 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/GoodTimesThe80s/status/706525844634664960/photo/1

seeing hearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:46 am

Even though JoJo's date was almost disastrous, I hope Ben went away knowing that he had the support of both of JoJo's parents. The brothers are not as important in the grand scheme of things. And as the history of the show has shown us i.e. Ashley H and JP, siblings can be wrong about their first impressions of someone. And the lead can go on to marry the person in spite of apparent family challenges. It will be interesting what his family's opinion is of the two girls. To me, Lauren might seem like the better bet on paper. But I think that we are almost to the end of the season and yet we know nothing substantial about her. We no nothing about her personality other than she's sweet. That just doesn't sit right me with me. With JoJo, Ben knows exactly what he's got. He knows what to expect. As was said before, he depends on JoJo to be the one person to understand how he's trying to navigate this whole dating scene. He expects JoJo to be the one to tell him when she's not okay with whatever. And he turns to JoJo ALWAYS in difficult times in the show and she is able to comfort him, every time. Long lasting love is based on friendship. They have that. I can't say the same for the other person involved.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:30 am

Great post!! clapping! thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:19 am

Adding to all the great posts above a sign of Ben's real feeling for Jojo to me ...

I loved how Ben stayed at the end of the HTD to talk it out with Jojo at the car and they still left on good terms despite him probably not feeling great about that day and the situation.  Ben himself said he was terrified Jojo was going to leave at the letter discussion and you could see that on his face IMO.  If he didn't really care about her he would have been fast to get out of there and seemed turned off to her but he didn't. JMO.

Then on the FD when Jojo said she was thankful he didn't run after that date he replied that stuff like that wouldn't make him run from her, that he wanted to work through the tough stuff together, and that he hoped in hard times they'd get closer together instead of pulling apart.  That was one of my fav Ben moments this season and IMO clear evidence of his real feelings for Jojo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless