SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:35 pm

mindless wrote:I'm so pissed on JoJo's behalf. He promised not to blindside her, then did it in the worst possible way. Not cool.

Ditto. I probably wouldn't have thought too much about it if he started to pull away from her like most leads do on the finale, but judging by that preview, she gets at least one more "I love you" which looks like the most emotional and genuine "I love you" yet IMO and he doesn't look like he's holding back with her.

I have a feeling she won't, but I'd love for her to give it to him, either when he lets her go in the episode or live on the ATFR.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by allykat Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm so pissed on JoJo's behalf. He promised not to blindside her, then did it in the worst possible way. Not cool.

Ditto. I probably wouldn't have thought too much about it if he started to pull away from her like most leads do on the finale, but judging by that preview, she gets at least one more "I love you" which looks like the most emotional and genuine "I love you" yet IMO and he doesn't look like he's holding back with her.

I have a feeling she won't, but I'd love for her to give it to him, either when he lets her go in the episode or live on the ATFR.

^^ re: bolded - ME TOO!!!

What's funny is that I always hate when the lead downplays and dismissed the relationship with F2. The worst case of that, IMO, was Brad with Chantal after the show.

We now have a season where the lead is not doing that and is in fact admitting he loved the F2 (whether that's Jojo or Lauren), and I hate this even more.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:51 pm

Whatever happens in the end, JoJo seems happy on SM, so it's all good! She really is a beauty though! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Rolly wrote:

Maybe in the end we will all be blindsided and he will pick JoJo. Hugesmile

The Internet would break. Self-combust!! jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 3806527698 affraid speechless :thud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:29 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Whatever happens in the end, JoJo seems happy on SM, so it's all good!  She really is a beauty though!  Smiley
Yes she seems happy, I'm so relieved for her of that. I think her kindness and compassion radiate through making her physical beauty that much more beautiful. She would be a huge catch to a lot of men imo. Now, being semi-famous, she's going to have to worry about how genuine all future interested men are; assuming she's not F1. I can't even imagine how difficult that would be. But yes, the positive is she seems very happy. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:35 am

Maddy wrote:jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Cca7H0vWoAAeWIi
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
Ben and JoJo get steamy tonight on #TheBachelor!

Great picture ! So sensual !
They look so good together ... And passionate.  :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:45 am

Jojo has everything going for her.
She's gorgeous with a beautiful body, an adorable face, a great personality and well educated.
There will be a lucky guy someday. If not Ben, his loss !

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:25 am

From Sharleen's Flare recap
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-recap-episode-9-2/

"All I can say is, I hope the woman who Ben doesn’t pick pulls a Chantal O’Brien and slaps him, or at the very least holds him accountable. A tearful and too-understanding, “I just want you to be happy” won’t do!"

I soo agree with Sharleen, Jojo needs to slap Ben real hard when he lets her go. I can't imagine how her rejection and worst blindside will sting. I feel bad for her

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 1f49b  jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Rolly wrote:

Maybe in the end we will all be blindsided and he will pick JoJo. Hugesmile

Just maybe the audience with the help of RS will be blindsided. It is interesting to go back and read all Ben's blogs so far and what he has said about Jo Jo so I am copying all here for those who can see the love, despite the spoiler.

Starting with Ben's blog episode 2.

But when it came down to it that night, my time with JoJo just stood out as being incredibly special. It was one of those things that despite knowing that I was there with several other women, when I was with JoJo on that rooftop, I felt like we were the only two people in the world.

Ben’s blog Episode 4

It was really kind of great though. Crouching behind that table with our hearts pumping and wind blowing in or faces, it created such an unintentionally romantic moment. I couldn't help but kiss her. JoJo and I just cannot get past that passion and that adrenaline was an unbelievable start to our date. I love moments like that. Moments when everything goes horribly wrong and it couldn't be more right. Those are the moments in life you remember and talk about forever and I loved sharing it with JoJo.

Our helicopter ride was gorgeous, but more than anything just showed that we have chemistry that is just undeniable. But I still needed to see if there was more to us than just that. So when JoJo was able to explain why she hadn't really let me in and tell me about her most recent relationship, it made her make so, so much more sense.

I could sense that she was holding back from me a little bit emotionally and hearing that story I could absolutely see why. And I think her being able to admit that was the first step in us getting past that as a couple and actually starting to connect on a deeper, more emotional level.

Ben’s blog episode 5

JoJo's response to seeing the pain in my face after saying goodbye to Jubilee is a perfect example of that. I know that seeing me upset about another woman is not something JoJo really wants to see or hear about (interesting to note this phrase is present tense). But despite that she made it a point to pull me aside and support me through what was a very, very difficult time for me. That's the type of partnership I want in my wife, and it meant the world to me that she was willing to put her feelings aside and be there for me in a difficult moment.

Ben’s blog Episode 6

Then there was JoJo's hometown. Where to begin? Before I even got there the drama had started. JoJo and I had talked a lot about her ex-boyfriend so it was not a huge shock to hear that he had tried to win her back. But walking in there and seeing her crying and talking about him sending her roses and the letter and the phone conversation along with knowing all their history together, I was absolutely sure she was about to break up with me and get back with him.

Watching it back, I think you can see that written all over my face when she is first talking to me. After talking to JoJo that day I know now that it was never even a consideration in her mind, but for someone who has a fear of being unlovable, I just thought that this was the beginning of the end and I was crushed.

So when she said that she was happy to put an end to her and Chad, it was an instant relief and I was able to breathe again. JoJo had really come to mean so much to me that the idea of her walking away in that moment really terrified me.

Episode 7

The second I saw JoJo I knew that just because of what happened with Lauren, this was far from over. I know I keep saying it, but I am more myself with JoJo than with anyone in my life. And because of those sleepless nights, deep down, I knew I was in love with JoJo too. I was just afraid to admit that. Not only because of what I was feeling for Lauren, but because I knew how guarded JoJo has been with her heart. I meant it when I said last week that I was terrified that she was about to break up with me. And after how things went with her brothers I needed to make sure she was still "Team Ben" and that I wasn't going to get my heart broken by her. But I instantly felt comfort with her in my arms and despite all of that. All that was on my mind in that moment was JoJo and me and what we could possibly be.

Just like giving back and animals had kind of become my "thing" with Lauren, I guess helicopters were kind of becoming my "thing" with JoJo … just this time without the flying table and shattered champagne glasses. The waterfalls that we went to were truly some of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. And being there with JoJo just made everything feel right. So right it was scary considering what had happened just a couple of nights ago. I wasn't allowing myself to freak out about that yet because JoJo just had me so happy and at ease, but I think I knew that I was in trouble somewhere deep down.

And then she said it. JoJo looked me in the eye and told me that she loved me. And knowing how protective JoJo is with her heart, the walls that she had built up from her last relationship and even how her brothers had told her to hold back, I knew what a big deal this was for her to tell me this. Even if she had felt it, her saying it was so, so meaningful to me. So even though I hadn't planned on it, and had even gone into this date wondering if I was actually going to be saying goodbye to JoJo, I found myself instead telling JoJo that I loved her too. Because I did. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that I was in love with JoJo. This girl made me feel like nothing I had ever thought was possible and despite what I had said to Lauren, I knew my feelings for JoJo were just as strong. It may not have come as easy or been as clear with JoJo from the beginning, but all that we had been through together had forced us to have some very real and deep conversations. I knew that I could trust JoJo with my heart and I wanted to show her that she could trust me with hers too. It's not hard to see why any man could fall in love with JoJo but I had seen past all the stuff on the surface and seen the vulnerable woman underneath with a heart so big and full of love that her only problem in the past had been loving too much and too hard. I could see this woman as my wife. And I knew our future would be incredible together.

Reading all this back to back makes me believe it is possible JoJo is his final one. After the hometown date he blogs "Jo Jo had really come to mean so much to me that the idea of her walking away in that moment really terrified me." Then he goes so far as to say in the last blog to say "I knew I could trust JoJo with my heart and I wanted to show her that she could trust me with hers too." If he was terrified of losing her then how can he let her go after the fantasy and last chance dates? Why would Ben want her to know she could trust him with her heart then turn around and smash her heart to pieces by betraying that trust? Why would he promise not to blindside her? Could it be she is his final one? If not, it really makes me sad he would go so far to do and say what he has because it makes it all so much more brutal for her in the end!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:18 pm

I just watched Ben and JoJo's FD again and I will be shocked if it isn't her he picks in the end. So much more depth in their conversations. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:26 pm

I think the editors are just doing what they do best by showing us what they want us to see. They are selling JoJo hard right now, because it's been obvious that Ben is leaning towards Lauren. Everything I've seen and read post-show points to Lauren as his final pick, so I just can't imagine it being JoJo. SM follows by Lauren's family and Ben's friends, possible safe house visits, US Weekly article, comments from the other women on this season... it all points to Lauren. I wouldn't mind being surprised, but just can't see it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Nice job with the summary! Why did he have to lay it on so thick..especially at the end? If he knew he was going to pick Lauren yet valued his time and friendship with JoJo as expressed above..why not do the the kind thing and let her go at F3?

Smiling Caila..who often looked like a producer's puppet auditioning for the Bachelorette all season, would have been an easy F2 choice if that's the case. She could have delivered the same performance she gave at F3..jmo

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90